Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MentalCels vs BodyCels

• Thread starter NeverHadAChanceTard
  • Start date
NeverHadAChanceTard

NeverHadAChanceTard

Recruit
★★★★
I'll be honest i see too many so called cels pretending to be incels because they are mentally fucked like this nigga

this nigga was a fakecel, i remember knowing this nigga and him having multiple e-gfs, being rich and having his house paid for by rich parent, his problem was that he is a weak willed rich spoiled boy who expected everything to come easy, nah nigga you have to work hard and fail to be a cel. in order to be an incel, you have to be sub 6 or have a physical disability, i used to have a friend, 9/10 chad 6 foot 4. he fucked up his brain chemistry by doing drugs and it made him weirdly autistic about being touched despite having girls throw themselves at him. this nigga used to buddy up to cels like us like he was the same.

if you are mentally fucked because you did drugs and you think that is reason girls dont want you, thats a cope. mental cels are fake cels.
on top of that i met women who were attracted to chads even if they were autistic. if you are neurodiverse ,thats doesnt automatically make you a cel

Meladerm is useless.

being rich and having his house paid for by rich parent, his problem was that he is a weak willed rich spoiled boy who expected everything to come easy,
just like ER

being non nt definitely doesnt help matters

I'll be honest i see too many so called cels pretending to be incels because they are mentally fucked like this nigga

View attachment 1044476
this nigga was a fakecel, i remember knowing this nigga and him having multiple e-gfs, being rich and having his house paid for by rich parent, his problem was that he is a weak willed rich spoiled boy who expected everything to come easy, nah nigga you have to work hard and fail to be a cel. in order to be an incel, you have to be sub 6 or have a physical disability, i used to have a friend, 9/10 chad 6 foot 4. he fucked up his brain chemistry by doing drugs and it made him weirdly autistic about being touched despite having girls throw themselves at him. this nigga used to buddy up to cels like us like he was the same.

if you are mentally fucked because you did drugs and you think that is reason girls dont want you, thats a cope. mental cels are fake cels.
on top of that i met women who were attracted to chads even if they were autistic. if you are neurodiverse ,thats doesnt automatically make you a cel
Food Cooking GIF by Disney Pixar

Literally fucking Remy

Giga trucel trait : you're mentalcel and bodycel

The fuck is it with these people who have been on here less than a month spamming "fakecel fakecel fakecel" shut the fuck up.

The fuck is it with these people who have been on here less than a month spamming "fakecel fakecel fakecel" shut the fuck up.
gray niggers am i right:feelskek: tho if he is really knew him and everything he said about him is true then he is right

gray niggers am i right:feelskek: tho if he is really knew him and everything he said about him is true then he is right
Technically you're a grey, but I'll excuse it since you've been here longer and aren't making disingenuous insertions. Some grays (such as you) don't spend half your day on here. I get it.

Technically you're a grey, but I'll excuse it since you've been here longer and aren't making disingenuous insertions. Some grays (such as you) don't spend half your day on here. I get it.
i was ironic i know i am a gray nigger

mental cels are fake cels
Imo men between 5-6 can be mentalcel, if ur normie or even htn but are too autistic, its a death sentence. I think around chadlite is where u can get away with 'tism, but yeah, u gotta hit a certain looks threshold

The nigga in the documentary is an incel. Cannot be a fakecel. He's average looking and all, but his social skills are way too impaired.

ER was a fakecel, there was hope for him but he chose to act a retard. he had spoilt child syndrome
There was hope for him only outside of America, if he had geomaxxed to SEA he would've been fine, but tbh he was also incredibly autistic and I think that was a death sentence for him

If he appeared in a documentary he was chosen because they wanted to craft a certain image. They wont chose guys who are truly unfuckable appearance wise because it might actually garner some sympathy.

View attachment 1044476

100% agree, any self-proclaimed mentalcel needs to get of this site rn

ER definitely did have that spoiled kid mentality. It's a big reason why I'm conflicted about him. It actually might've been helpful to him if he got punched in the mouth

ER was a fakecel, there was hope for him but he chose to act a retard. he had spoilt child syndrome
ER was far from fakecel. He was HAPA, 5'6'', had feminine face and body-frame (gym can't fix this), had Aspergers, had a small penis by his own admission, was not really rich and lived in a highly competitive area full of Chads