Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mentalcels, would you trade 10 IQ points to be NT

-10 IQ for NT

• Total voters
Sepp Janko cel

Sepp Janko cel

Screwed by genetic recombination
-
Thought of this when i overheard my parents discussing my younger sisters grades with her. Although I have a 130+ IQ, I struggled to pass middle and high school bc of issues with ADHD/Autism. NT sister on the other hand gets strait A’s in all honors classes despite being in the 100-110 range. It’s brutal getting grade mogged, especially when everyone expects you to do better.

Idk I'm already retarded

That's like asking if you would shoot yourself twice to prevent being shot once.

I would avoid a lot of awkward moments and mistreatment by my parents and in school.

Already NT, but many here would basically be made borderline retarded anyways if they lost 10 IQ points. :lul:

Thats a stupid move. Imagine the downgrade in income and overall lifestyle you'd have from reducing your IQ points by 10.
But being NT could greatly increase your efficiency, and overall lead to more success.

I'd still have above average intelligence, so yeah, sure.

Yeah why not? I'm already pretty stupid anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back