Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meow

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Choose the bear then, See if i care.
★★★★★
The cuddly domesticated house cats we love so much today are in fact descendants of lions and tigers, who are successors of early carnivores known as miacids. From here modern wild cats evolved into three key species – the European wild cat, the African wild cat and the Asiatic desert cat.

Осы материал ҚР аумағында бұғатталған Қазақстан Республикасы Ақпарат және қоғамдық даму Министрлігінің Ақпарат Комитетінің талабына орай

Осы материал ҚР аумағында бұғатталған Қазақстан Республикасы Ақпарат және қоғамдық даму Министрлігінің Ақпарат Комитетінің талабына орай
Forbrennt diese russen schweine

It is in Kazakh language, filthy westerner, Go eat your burger
IM SCANDINAVIAN, HERE WE EAT FISH YOU FILTHY SUBSAHARAN KOZACK NIGGER

9C4B61C2 B26C 4042 9CAA EE2F8F93BC9E

understandable :feelsokman:

Such better pets than dogs

IM SCANDINAVIAN, HERE WE EAT FISH YOU FILTHY SUBSAHARAN KOZACK NIGGER
Subsaharan? Looks like those memes about western geographical idiocy arent just memes

And the bites are less painful, Its just like a small hole afterwards, A dog will chew off your finger
Usually cats won’t ever attack and if they do they’re give you warnings to stay away. Dogs will run up and attack

Usually cats won’t ever attack and if they do they’re give you warnings to stay away. Dogs will run up and attack
I BEG TO DIFFER, MY NEIGHBOURS STUPID CAT BIT ME FOR NO REASON AND ATTACKED ME WHEN I CAME HOME WITH MY GROCERIES WALKING IN THE STRIKING HEAT, DAMN IT FELT LIKE TICKLING NOT ENOUGH BLOOD, AND YES IT WAS MY BLOOD, THE CAT IS FINE.

I BEG TO DIFFER, MY NEIGHBOURS STUPID CAT BIT ME FOR NO REASON AND ATTACKED ME WHEN I CAME HOME WITH MY GROCERIES WALKING IN THE STRIKING HEAT, DAMN IT FELT LIKE TICKLING NOT ENOUGH BLOOD, AND YES IT WAS MY BLOOD, THE CAT IS FINE.
Ive i interacted with dozens and dozens of cats and aome of them were homeless and i was never attacked. Dogs was a different story

MY CAT WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT CAT IN A BOXING MATCH, BUT I DONT WANT TO HAVE MY CAT OUTSIDE BECAUSE I NEED MY CAT TO HAVE BOTH HIS EYES AND HIS FACE OK, NO ONE WILL HARM MY CAT, I WILL KILL THEM!

Ive i interacted with dozens and dozens of cats and aome of them were homeless and i was never attacked. Dogs was a different story
LUCKY, I ONCE PET A LYNX CAT ON MY WAY TO THE GROCERY STORE THO, IT WAS CROSSING THE ROAD, BEAUTIFUL MAJESTIC PET WITH NICE CAT EARS