Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to IT lurkers

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
Have you considered killing yourselves yet? you spend all day lurking our wonderful forums so you can cherrypick screenshots to post to your shitty subreddit so you can make fun of a group of people who are in constant suffering, You pick on the weak because you can't pick on the strong. Your justifications for your immoral actions towards us is that we are mean to woman oh the misogyny, how dare we make fun of sluts at the top of the social order gotta protect though hecking wholesome woman who do no wrong, It's your pERsonality that makes you a loner, Yea i'm sure it's pERsonality when some dumb bitch hitches up with a chad who beats the shit out of her LOL. I'm sure it's also must be pERsonality that gets chicks to thrist over the night stalker Richard Ramirez. Your shitty subreddit harbors pedophiles like princess kitty and you do nothing about it, so once again listen to my proposition you are obessesed with us, so how about you do what many of us have done and fucking kill yourselves.

Another new user wasting their time paying attention to IT...

Have you considered killing yourselves yet? you spend all day lurking our wonderful forums so you can cherrypick screenshots to post to your shitty subreddit so you can make fun of a group of people who are in constant suffering, You pick on the weak because you can't pick on the strong. Your justifications for your immoral actions towards us is that we are mean to woman oh the misogyny, how dare we make fun of sluts at the top of the social order gotta protect though hecking wholesome woman who do no wrong, It's your pERsonality that makes you a loner, Yea i'm sure it's pERsonality when some dumb bitch hitches up with a chad who beats the shit out of her LOL. I'm sure it's also must be pERsonality that gets chicks to thrist over the night stalker Richard Ramirez. Your shitty subreddit harbors pedophiles like princess kitty and you do nothing about it, so once again listen to my proposition you are obessesed with us, so how about you do what many of us have done and fucking kill yourselves.
Angry cuck

Just banned one tbh. :feelsXmas:

Have you considered killing yourselves yet?
What's wrong with suicide? It's the perfect course of action. I suggest and propagandise sodium nitrite, it's proven to work. Read
SN Bible Sodium Nitrite Method (Comprehensive Guide SN Method) by Vizzy.

Idgaf what they post

They are like cockroaches u can never get rid of them