Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Message to normies and ITcucks

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
It's impossible to converse with normies. They are so far removed from our circumstances that it becomes impossible for them to relate with us. Many incels are now in their mid 20's to 30's, especially those who joined the movement from when it gained traction in r/incels or r/braincels from 2016-2018 . Many have spent the majority of the last decade or more in complete social isolation.Most of us have already went through college without being able to make any friends and it's almost impossible now in the adult world when your a certain age.No one cares for you if you don't fit in somehow in their lives. I myself dropped out of highschool at 17, due to the mockery I faced from my peers (thicc latina sluts laughing at me). I got my highschool equivalency a year later but never applied to college because of the trauma that I experienced and didn't want to inevitably experience again and have spent the next 7 years in complete social isolation, constantly reliving horrible memories from the past. I am completely and utterly defeated,I just turned 25 in August, having wasted what was supposed to be the best years of a young person's life.I have no job experience , no car , my family hates me and doesn't talk with me and my mother only barely tolerates me. I have also lost any social skills that I ever did have. I've dug myself in so deep that it feels almost impossible to dig myself out.Forget dating, I can't even function as a normal human being.

How can normies relate to this level of crushing social isolation and despair? When they haven't even experienced an iota of it themselves, that's why it comes so easy for normies to tell us to " JuST MAke FrIEnDs InCeL". My situation is not just mine's alone. There are so many on neets.net who have experienced the same things . Is it really so wrong for incels to band together and lick at each other's wounds? To at-least find some comfort in some form of human interaction with people who can really relate with to them because they're going through the same problems? I don't want the empty platitudes or the ungenuine advice of these normies and ITCucks , it does absolutely nothing to help me at all and only serves to make them feel better about themselves.

Last edited:
honestly if i was :chad: i would probably seek pleasure out of bullying autistic virgin nerds too

honestly if i was :chad: i would probably seek pleasure out of bullying autistic virgin nerds too
Its mostly low tier normies and incels-in-denial who do that after teenage years. Chad can't be bothered

I myself dropped out of highschool at 17, due to the mockery I faced from my peers (thicc latina sluts laughing at me). I got my highschool equivalency a year later but never applied to college because of the trauma that I experienced and didn't want to inevitably experience again and have spent the next 7 years in complete social isolation, constantly reliving horrible memories from the past. I am completely and utterly defeated,I just turned 25 in August, having wasted what was supposed to be the best years of a young person's life.I have no job experience , no car , my family hates me and doesn't talk with me and my mother only barely tolerates me. I have also lost any social skills that I ever did have. I've dug myself in so deep that it feels almost impossible to dig myself out.Forget dating, I can't even function as a normal human being.
Brutal. Although my case seems to be milder than yours, I can absolutely relate. It's a downward spiral from which it's very difficult to pick yourself up. You have to babystep it back but after a certain point, even the baby steps feel like herculean effort.

How can normies relate to this level of crushing social isolation and despair?
I think that, unlike Chads and women, normies do understand it to some extent. They do experience dry spells, rejections, ghosting, cucking, etc, as well as non-relationship-related problems and not being much valued. It's not as bad as being a full-blown incel, of course, but they don't coast through life like a Stacy would. It's just that most normies don't care and will rather put you further down to look better in comparison, even if only slightly.

The bottom line of inceldom is this, people don't care. It doesn't matter whether they are able to relate or not, it doesn't matter if you shove a thousand pages of data in their faces to prove all your points, it doesn't matter if you're hurting and traumatized. People. Don't. Care. About. Men. Men are just expected to take it all and still "man up" and give their lives without a second thought so that m'lady won't break a nail. No one cares if millions of men are blown to pieces and traumatized to maximum extents in useless wars, so how would anyone expect them to care about our plight as incels?

Is it really so wrong for incels to band together and lick at each other's wounds? To at-least find some comfort in some form of human interaction with people who can really relate with to them because they're going through the same problems?
The problem is that women, especially young, attractive women, valuemog us so bad in society that even criticizing them in a minor way and when you're right and have tons of data to prove what you're saying is seen as a much bigger sin than whatever anyone puts us, men, especially if ugly, through.

Last edited:
I can relate well to your situation.:cryfeels:

they can't. And they don't even want to. I hope u get better.

You wouldn't, take it from a former chad.
There would be no reason to waste time on the weak when you can reep all the rewards in lfe.
Youd be busy dealing with other chads