Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to Ricecels

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Ricecels must return to their traditional form of society and religion and start following Tengrism and Pure Land Buddhism en masse :feelsLSD:. Many years of materialism and communism have made yall impotent cucks who can't even control their noodlewhores, noodlewhores don't even think of yall as humans especially in west and use you as a joke. The situation of ricecels is critical ,they are rotting away playing their Nintendo Switch and getting myopia:soy::soy: , meanwhile Chad is porking a noodlewhore in the room next to him. I don't even know how Ricecels cope :lul::lul:

that is why south korea elected a giga chang femfoid destroying, anti globalist, pro nationalist, anti lgbt based man

yoon suk yeol :chad::chad::chad::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

My only hope as a ricecel is to become 7'1 ft super soldier transformed by bio lab scientist.
Tengrism and Pure Land Buddhism en masse
Those religion are Chang worship hypocrites normie faggot full of shit

My only hope as a ricecel is to become 7'1 ft super soldier transformed by bio lab scientist.

Those religion are Chang worship hypocrites normie faggot full of shit
Pure land buddhism is a good cope tbh :soy::soy::soy:

that is why south korea elected a giga chang femfoid destroying, anti globalist, pro nationalist, anti lgbt based man

yoon suk yeol :chad::chad::chad::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
What?? I gotta check him man..i didn't know about it :soy::soy:

I don't even know how Ricecels cope :lul::lul:
I'd take being a ricecel 10/10 times over being a shitskin currycuck. At least my motherland has functioning toilets.

C38

Arranged marriage betabuxxing and the fact that currywhores aren't nearly as desirable as noodlewhores are the only things curries can rely on.

They jab their ricecel son with GIGA BLUEPILLED ADV
I'd take being a ricecel 10/10 times over being a shitskin currycuck. At least my motherland has functioning toilets.

View attachment 596975

Arranged marriage betabuxxing and the fact that currywhores aren't nearly as desirable as noodlewhores are the only things curries can rely on.
Looks like someone's feelings are hurt :lul::lul::lul:i am desensitized to hearing curries plight tbh :lul::lul:

They jab their ricecel son with GIGA BLUEPILLED ADVICE
True ...ricecels have most bluepilled environment ,and they are given games as an anaesthestic to brutal life outside riceland :lul::lul:

Looks like someone's feelings are hurt :lul::lul::lul:i am desensitized to hearing curries plight tbh :lul::lul:
Sorry man if you don't understand because english is not my first languange.
I don't mind actually if you slander those normie rice or bluepilled ricecel in general. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsYall::feelsYall:
My feeling is okay.

Hmm one aspect of pure land buddhism is celibacy.
Accordingly, inceldom is good since it causes more people to be celibate.

Sorry man if you don't understand because english is not my first languange.
I don't mind actually if you slander those normie rice or bluepilled ricecel in general. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsYall::feelsYall:
My feeling is okay.
It wasn't meant for you..its for @Saint Cho whose feelings are hurt because of the truth:soy::soy::lul::lul:

There is no cope for the plight of Ricecels in future tbh :lul::lul::lul:
Yeah man you know the story of that vietnam trucel that jumped from the 28 level building?
Even studymaxxig cope being de powered now and ricecel soon will know how bad was their SMV in the real world.

check that man out, he is a fucking based giga chang unlike moon jaein
I heard something that he was a big topic for the IT members:lul::lul: at least he triggered them landwhales

Hmm one aspect of pure land buddhism is celibacy.
Accordingly, inceldom is good since it causes more people to be celibate.
The main thing is bringing back your traditional religion:feelsLSD: Communism and materialism will kill and make ricecels impotent

Yeah man you know the story of that vietnam trucel that jumped from the 28 level building?
Even studymaxxig cope being de powered now and ricecel soon will know how bad was their SMV in the real world.
Rice and Curries are on suicidal watch tbh

The main thing is bringing back your traditional religion:feelsLSD: Communism and materialism will kill and make ricecels impotent
Buddhism, teaches man to regard himself as the original being himself, to whom all arising and passing away are essentially foreign, In keeping with this we find a confidence and a contempt for death of which Europe have no conception. It also provides a consolation for death.

As a result of communism and materialism over the past 70 years, we now have demoralized and corrupted wage slaves and the general population. They sink to the absolutely physical viewpoint. This leads to the result: Eat and drink, after death there is no more rejoicing. And to this extent can be described as bestiality.

Buddhism, teaches man to regard himself as the original being himself, to whom all arising and passing away are essentially foreign, In keeping with this we find a confidence and a contempt for death of which Europe have no conception. It also provides a consolation for death.

As a result of communism and materialism over the past 70 years, we now have demoralized and corrupted wage slaves and the general population. They sink to the absolutely physical viewpoint. This leads to the result: Eat and drink, after death there is no more rejoicing. And to this extent can be described as bestiality.
I don't like the original theravada buddhism followed in Thailand,Vietnam etc... I like the reformed mahayana Buddhist ideas of Pure land and Tibetan Buddhism , Pure land is most meaningful according to me, cause you are given a hope for a good life after death with a Chad body in Sukhavati realm:feelsLSD::feelsLSD: too much communism can lead to nihilism and meaninglessness in life and thus leading to live life like animals...Btw mahayana Buddhist ideas were actually developed in Curryland by Curry monk Nagarjuna :soy::feelsLSD: but we don't follow buddhism in Curryland nowadays, because Buddhism was all about non violence...but we had to defend Curryland from lunatic Islamic sand niggers for many years:lul::lul:

I think we should all seppuku

View attachment 596975

I'm not sure what you're talking about but Indian males statistically marry more white women in reverse in every western country in the world.

Even for third generation Indians in Britain, 13% of Indian men married white women and 10% of Indian women married white men

52% of second generation Chinese women married white males here

0*uJnYMkCn_t8Z7HA-.png

American statistics for second generation

Even in America, 50% of Asian women marry out

Indian males marry out more than Indian women for second generation also

DbGtwFsU8AEXmr3.jpg

Almost all mixed race Indian white celebrities in britain have Indian fathers and white mothers from Michael Chopra to Katrina Kaif to Ben Kingsley.

Almost all white and asian mixed celebrities have white fathers and Asian mothers

Also despite Asian males existing in America for generations, no Asian male heart throb has ever made it in the western media.

They're have been Indian males who have made it in the British media and were seen as heart throbs for a while

Freddy Mercury from the Beatles was full Indian and had billions of white female followers in the UK and across the world

35ef9de6ac062c14c5639040963793fb.jpg

Another major superstar hit was Jay Sean in Britain

original.jpg

So no, being a curry is a lot better than being a ricecel once the playing field evens out.

Asian males are the eptimone of betabuxxing. Its not like girls pick them for their looks, style or build. Even Steve Harvey in America made fun of Asian men when he talked about a book that was made specifically for Asian males on "how to pick up a white woman for Asian males" .

Books like this don't exist for Indian males. The Indians in America by 90% are first generations. The Asians in America have been there since the railroad days.

If you compare third generation Indian guys in Britain to 5th generation Asian males in America. The Indian guys in Britain are way more influential in the UK media

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back