Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have to be a male model to get an average foid these days

Nick Fuentes

Nick Fuentes

Banned
-
On reddit there's tons of women saying 6ft is average and some girls even saying it's short. Ugly women rejecting above average men and fat slobs laughing at men with sub 8 inch dicks. Ethnic women are rejecting their men en masse and white women are refusing to even breed with their men. Even chads like Henry Cavill are being called incels. What the fuck is happening? Why is nobody talking about this?

ban fakeup and women will have lower smv then men

They always want more, freedom makes them not put limits on them and only aim higher and higher

This makes me want to commit acts of mass violence (in Minecraft).

Not really. That's exaggerated autist theory, sub 8 law was always bullshit made up by fakecels to justify them calling themselves incels. No HTN+ is legit struggling with average foids lmao, not yet at least. If only Chad can only get landwhale LTB then who are foids fucking? :lul:

when the copium is too strong

Not really. That's exaggerated autist theory, sub 8 law was always bullshit made up by fakecels to justify them calling themselves incels. No HTN+ is legit struggling with average foids lmao, not yet at least. If only Chad can only get landwhale LTB then who are foids fucking? :lul:
Damn, I thought I remembered you as a basement dwelling autist. Nigga’s actually spitting str8 fax, rare on this forum

they still fuck stacey but sometimes her bullshit is too much so they go for fatter bitches that will appreciate them more. see the hot crazy matrix theory of women

What the fuck is happening? Why is nobody talking about this?
I think that its because they already blamed it on us, they have their minds made

Others think its morally justified for women to behave like this

It also doesn't help that other people can simply dismiss the information users with high iq here share about the true nature of dating, women, etc as silly angry toxic inkie sexist bs

On reddit there's tons of women saying 6ft is average and some girls even saying it's short. Ugly women rejecting above average men and fat slobs laughing at men with sub 8 inch dicks. Ethnic women are rejecting their men en masse and white women are refusing to even breed with their men. Even chads like Henry Cavill are being called incels. What the fuck is happening? Why is nobody talking about this?
It’s actually somehow much worse

This makes me want to commit acts of mass violence (in Minecraft).
John wick gif

I've noticed it too. It's terrible. I saw a girl in YT comments say Jason Momoa was a 7/10. Unbelievable.

yes, I’ve seen foids call Niko from looksmax ugly and grotesque, he was top 1% chad on the forum too

This is the sick, twisted shit that happens when you give women rights. When you take away womens rights, female hypergamy will go away

sub 8 law is true for deathnics tbqh. Whites and blacks can get away with being normies while ethnics legit need to be at least 6'0 and chadlite.

What too much Narcissistic Fuel does to Foids: