Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Messaging foids as an average/ugly guy is potent suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Are you average or ugly? Ever tried messaging a foid whos number you got? Its the most potent suifuel you can imagine. They treat you like disposable trash. Does real wonders to your self esteem. Its honestly much safer to just cope and play games or something.

JFL@still having self esteem as a sub 8 male.

What is self esteem?

Been there tried the email.
Got one super virtue signalling email

then got told to fuck off for 5 days before I called her out with an email,
then she sent an even bigger virtue signalling email

no contact details given, no messenger, no facebook, instagram, whatsapp

FUCKKKK OFFFF FOIDSSSSSS

Been there tried the email.
Got one super virtue signalling email

then got told to fuck off for 5 days before I called her out with an email,
then she sent an even bigger virtue signalling email

FUCKKKK OFFFF FOIDSSSSSS

What kind of guy emails a foid JFL? Its 2020 brocel, gotta get with the times.

What kind of guy emails a foid JFL? Its 2020 brocel, gotta get with the times.
I said this in many different threads, i originally only had a work email to work off i lifted the email from work, then wanted to
obviously get othe details

BUT NO GHOSTED ME AFTER MY FOLLOW UP EMAIL FOR 5 DAYS

GO AWAY STINKY INKWELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I did a couple of times.I got ghosted but some foids at least tried but eventually they didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore.
What is self esteem?

I said this in many different threads, i originally only had a work email to work off i lifted the email from work, then wanted to
obviously get othe details

BUT NO GHOSTED ME AFTER MY FOLLOW UP EMAIL FOR 5 DAYS

GO AWAY STINKY INKWELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Foids are cruel creatures. They might as well come out as say "Youre ugly and i cant be bothered to respond".

Foids want sub 8 men dead

>messaging girls
mogs me

"Messaging foids"

:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Living in the west as ab average/ugly male is potent suifuel.

Nah foids never bother to reply unless they want something from you..

There was one time when I thought I was getting somewhere with a foid over text. then she asked for a photo and it was over

I've had good conversations end the moment I show my face. But hey bro just work on your personality bro.

Are you average or ugly? Ever tried messaging a foid whos number you got? Its the most potent suifuel you can imagine. They treat you like disposable trash. Does real wonders to your self esteem. Its honestly much safer to just cope and play games or something.
Being ignored and shat on by 2s and 3s wasn't the blackpill I wanted, but it was the one I needed

> Messaging foids as an average/ugly guy

- "lol"
- "im fine"
- "thx"
- "ok"
- "haha"

It is safer to cope and play games, example - my name.

What games do you play fellow gamercel?
Ohhhh, a plethora. But currently COD Modern Warfare, DOOM Eternal, Half-Life Alyx, and Apex Legends sometimes. But my favorite games ever are any Elder Scrolls games, any Half-Life games, and any Assassin's Creed games. xD

Ohhhh, a plethora. But currently COD Modern Warfare, DOOM Eternal, Half-Life Alyx, and Apex Legends sometimes. But my favorite games ever are any Elder Scrolls games, any Half-Life games, and any Assassin's Creed games. xD

You got good taste. I just finished Doom eternal. Right now playing Rdr 2.

I had that experience numerous times in my bluepilled days. Messaged foids back and forth and all they'd reply with was "OK" or "ah". Most of them blocked me a few days later anyway.

You got good taste. I just finished Doom eternal. Right now playing Rdr 2.
Hey bro, idk if you like the Half-Life games, but did you know Half-Life 3 was finally confirmed for real this time? They teased it at the end of Alyx... I had to wait 12 years.

Hey bro, idk if you like the Half-Life games, but did you know Half-Life 3 was finally confirmed for real this time? They teased it at the end of Alyx... I had to wait 12 years.

I didnt play Alyx since Valve index is not available in curryland :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:. So really not sure.