Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Messaging women online is POINTLESS

A

Alessio

You have to get it through your thick fucking skull, she is ALSO TALKING with AT LEAST ten other men at the same time. What makes you think she should dedicate the time of her day to you? You’re not entitled to Stacy’s attention sweaty.

[UWSL]“But, Alessio! I am funny! I make le girl laugh!”[/UWSL]
Only to then be brutally ghosted after you share a selfie of yourself which is a mistake that will most likely haunt you for the rest of your life as “things I wish I wouldn’t have done” because you shouldn’t have been messaging a female gender in the first place. And besides, do you really think making a girl laugh should be considered a win in the first place? You think she wants to fuck you just cause you’ve made her smile? Something that Chad is naturally capable of doing just by existing?! :blackpill:

If you’re not a women, or a good looking man, DON’T bother with messaging women. You will only hurt yourself. You’re just another number for them. They will only use you as their therapist. They will only use you when they’re uwu depressed cause they broke up with their 19th boyfriend a week ago.

Last edited:
Your post = True

This guy's post: true's me

Seeing threads on here about "I'm talking to this girl on discord do you guys think I have a chance":soy::bluepill: is saddening. Teenage whores have other things to do (like having sex with Chad) than sext with 30 year old incels on discord.

Seeing threads on here about "I'm talking to this girl on discord do you guys think I have a chance":soy::bluepill: is saddening. Teenage whores have other things to do (like having sex with Chad) than sext with 30 year old incels on discord.
Yup. I cringe so hard reading those threads. It’s a shame really, I think it’s cause most people who’re doing that are the ones that are still left with hope. They think they will one day find “the one.”

Ohh maw gahhhhwd, she plays video games!!!!! And she’s an introvert?!!)?? She must be just like me!!!! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::soy::soy:

All women are literally the same so save your breath. They’re just copy and pastes of each other. I honestly can’t even tell the difference between them on TikTok.

Last edited:
Yup. I cringe so hard reading those threads. It’s a shame really, I think it’s cause most people who’re doing that are the ones that are still left with hope. They think they will one day find “the one.”

All women are literally like that. They’re just copy and pastes of each other. I honestly can’t even tell the difference between them on TikTok.
"The one" is a cope that is a made up as a social construct, much like our modern idea of "love".

Truth-tier thread.

You speak the truth

It doesn't have to a somewhat attractive woman either, even the ugly landwhales [slim ugly faced women are 8/10s to normie simps] are given so much male attention they can pick the best of the bunch to message back and meet for a date or casual sex hook-up. I realised it was a scam in the early 2000s and things are even worse these days.

All women are literally the same so save your breath. They’re just copy and pastes of each other. I honestly can’t even tell the difference between them on TikTok.
based. bitches are a dime a dozen. they dont even look unique. for any foid you give me i can find one that looks almost just like her in my city.

You have to get it through your thick fucking skull, she is ALSO TALKING with AT LEAST ten other men at the same time. What makes you think she should dedicate the time of her day to you? You’re not entitled to Stacy’s attention sweaty.

Only to then be brutally ghosted after you share a selfie of yourself which is a mistake that will most likely haunt you for the rest of your life as “things I wish I wouldn’t have done” because you shouldn’t have been messaging a female gender in the first place. And besides, do you really think making a girl laugh should be considered a win in the first place? You think she wants to fuck you just cause you’ve made her smile? Something that Chad is naturally capable of doing just by existing?! :blackpill:

If you’re not a women, or a good looking man, DON’T bother with messaging women. You will only hurt yourself. You’re just another number for them. They will only use you as their therapist. They will only use you when they’re uwu depressed cause they broke up with their 19th boyfriend a week ago.
tried got the suicidefuel from it always ghosted i really wanted to rope:fuk:

congrats on just watching your first wheat waffle video

Water is wet.

The internet has made any woman a celebrity and male attention as easy to get as snapping their fingers.

this shit makes me want to go out on the streets and fucking alek it

Women are the worst because they objectify men even more than men objectify women.

All women HATE men.

So much truth that it summoned Reshiram, the dragon Pokémon of truth.

In all seriousness this thought process has saved me of so much more potential heartache in the past decade and a half. I’m glad I didn’t waste even more time with this absolutely cucked NONSENSE.

sad that we crave the attention from the people who want us to stay as far away from them as possible

Good post, every female is actively communicating with a minimum of 20 chads and paypig simps at any given time, all actively competing to see who can donate more of their life savings to her patreon and onlyfans.

chad of course doesnt pay a penny and can access her pussy for free