Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Met .is users IRL?

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Sometimes I feel that I see fellow brocels on here IRL. Maybe it’s just me but anyone else feel this way sometimes? I know most people are blue pulled but shit I really think there are a lot more of us in public than we think

I watch you while you sleep

Id meet @Sneir to hook me up with some of his finest pills

@Idotms has agreed to meet up with me when I go to norway:feelsYall:

Fed

Sometimes I feel that I see fellow brocels on here IRL. Maybe it’s just me but anyone else feel this way sometimes? I know most people are blue pulled but shit I really think there are a lot more of us in public than we think
I would have gladly done a meetup by first year here, after being here up to this point I'd never do a meetup even with the users on here who I somewhat trust lol.

This is the result of a shitty forum culture, we've made larps, trolls, fakecels feel so comfortable that they now control the culture and narrative of the forum.

We don't enforce a strict code, we don't gate keep, etc, and as a result we can't even trust the "relationships" were building on here, everything feels "fake", so there's no real comraderie, because the person you're talking to is likely a troll or a larp, and you will always have that thought in the back of your mind.

Nah, not interested in getting mogged by all the fakecels here or any psychocels going ER on me

Nah, not interested in getting mogged by all the fakecels here or any psychocels going ER on me
More likely than not it's going to be at least one normie that shows up with their phone using instagram live and doxxing all the incels.

Because we allowed the forum to reach this state, that is the likely outcome, and that's exactly why I'd never show up to a meetup.

Unless that meet up is some kind of private dinner event where we all wear masks (Masquerade Ball), I would never show up. Even then I'd still be hesitant. I'd probably come in with a hired bodyguard who is ordered to beat anybody that puts their hand near my mask.

Example of a masquerade ball:
Masquerade-Ball-How-to-Dress.jpg

Like this except full face mask. Everyone meets to talk and stuff, but nobody takes their mask off. I wouldn't trust anyone there otherwise.

Chances are no. You've never met another forum member irl. However as for incels in general sure. Incelibate men are everywhere. This forum is comprised of less than 0.1% of incels the world over anyway. You would be hard-pressed to go outside in a populated area and not walk past an incelibate male given the amounts of incelibacy we see in modern society.

I'm with @BlkPillPres On this one though. I have no desire to meet up with anyone I've met online. Which is a shame but you can never be 100% sure, and who's to say you'd never fall out. The entire world hates incels and our lives are bad enough without normies hounding us even more. I know that incels from the online community really aren't the ones to worry about. It's the other people in the world. Vicious and many are violent, who hold extreme vendettas and would harass you to no end.

I have a gut feeling sometimes that a guy I am passing on the street is a truecel/on this forum, but the chances of meeting a brocel in real life are very slim.

As in the words of the great Hitler, “that shit is not bussin frfr no cap”
"Fr that nigga Stiner needs to deadass pull up and pop a cap in these Russian ass niggas, no cap. This shit is not bussin"-Hitler, April 29th 1945

theres a guy at my gym he is bald, short and have glasses and wears a mask at all times, he is most likely also autistic. wouldnt be surprised if he had an account on .is

Last edited:
More likely than not it's going to be at least one normie that shows up with their phone using instagram live and doxxing all the incels.

Because we allowed the forum to reach this state, that is the likely outcome, and that's exactly why I'd never show up to a meetup.

Unless that meet up is some kind of private dinner event where we all wear masks (Masquerade Ball), I would never show up. Even then I'd still be hesitant. I'd probably come in with a hired bodyguard who is ordered to beat anybody that puts their hand near my mask.

Example of a masquerade ball:
Masquerade-Ball-How-to-Dress.jpg

Like this except full face mask. Everyone meets to talk and stuff, but nobody takes their mask off. I wouldn't trust anyone there otherwise.
Tbh I doubt there will be much people who would go out of their way to doxx incel forumers. I mostly mean guys who are tall, NT, or have decent looks that larp as incels

Tbh I doubt there will be much people who would go out of their way to doxx incel forumers. I mostly mean guys who are tall, NT, or have decent looks that larp as incels
You underestimate human sadism, people don't see it as "going out of their way", it's just a "fun trip" to them, and they get to feel a sense of righteous indignation.

There are people that "crash' weddings for fun, you really think on this planet of billions not one normie will jump at the chance of "crashing" an incel meetup to doxx us and make fun of it?

I view it as a government set-up. how 'convenient' would it be for them if a bunch of incels gathered together in public ... just like herding cows into a slaughterhouse. they'll gun us down in broad daylight and the rest of soyciety will rejoice our deaths. this world is full of pure evil - survival of the fittest

Who here is a nordic european? :feelswhat:

nordic = fakecel
Finnish here. This country is chadstralia with snow. Finnish being shy is bullshit. It's over being 5'8 here and the brutality of NTpill also applies here (water is wet)

There are like 250-300 active users on .is, chances you actually met a fellow .is user are very very low if not zero.

ok we will have a meetup (in video game)