Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Metup IRL with Bojack from Lookism.net

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
We're both an hour away from each other in Southern California, and met up at a ghetto Mexican takeout joint (my choice lol). To my surprise, he was nowhere near as flamboyant as he is in his videos and shitposts. Not full on NT, but not aspie either. I was also surprised by his low inhibition. He straight up told me "I can tell you've been rotting". Like in his videos and posts, he is dead set on ascending. It's so refreshing to talk to someone about PSLi and the redpilll IRL. We talked for 3 and a half hours straight. I encourage incels to meetup with each other and form real connections. It's way more uplifting than rotting on here.

did you fuck at least?

Any fbicels want to meet up

incelcon 2018 i'll bring the lemon seeds

I wish I lived in America. Seems like the Incel Capital of the World.

That feel when you want to meet a fellow low-inhib incel but you're the only incel for 1000 miles.

Convo with Bojack

All of the other incels don't live here

lol, he's a legend tbh. Link to videos?

If anyones in london and wants to meet up, i'd love to

Sure, what time? I'll bring some swatcels with me and we can make it a party at your house :feelsautistic:

no problem, just call
(202) 324-3000

Bojack Horseman? Didn’t know you were the furry type.