Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mewing

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
I've been mewing for a couple months and bolus chewing and I have terrible headaches. Also my jaw hurts a bit.

is this normal? I know many of you here have tried mewing, did you have any of these symptoms?

You crave pussy so much, that you're trying to take the form of a pussy in order to compensate.

I've been mewing for a couple months and bolus chewing and I have terrible headaches. Also my jaw hurts a bit.

is this normal? I know many of you here have tried mewing, did you have any of these symptoms?
I think mewing has been debunked on lookism through experiments iirc. Its more important just to not mouthbreathe growing up.

You crave pussy so much, that you're trying to take the form of a pussy in order to compensate.
anything but a sub 4 ethnic male
I think mewing has been debunked on lookism through experiments iirc. Its more important just to not mouthbreathe growing up.
I'm so desperate and got nothing to lose so I thought I'll give it a try

mewing..... sigh

why u do dis 2 yourself

How the fuck do people believe this kind of shit?

This will be the final experiment as I am doing everything correctly and tracking my progress with photos

How the fuck do people believe this kind of shit?

Just mew and your facial bones will magically transform. I thought people stopped this after no one saw results except the trolls.