Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mfw Braincels was banned but Pedotears and Femoidcels are still up

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
D156e0e

thats because its full of women. The second a group on reddit is mostly female the rules no longer apply to them.

inceltears is the biggest incel forum

thank god it was banned honestly, the cuckery of braincels users was over the top. Even after saying that you like 16yo girls (legal in fucking 99% of the world) they would jump on you and call their cuck mods just to please soytears

thats because its full of women. The second a group on reddit is mostly female the rules no longer apply to them.
Maybe knajjd will ban me again, but what if we just identify as transwomen and complain about our suffering as non-passing transbians who are short, ugly and autistic?

Last edited:
Not even exclusive to Reddit.Thats just life.

Major blackpill.
There are no rules in debug mode
We're living on PS1 hardware and they're using emulators on an Alienware laptop.

complaining male virgins on my platform? BAD! BAN!
people trying to bully the aforementioned virgins into suicide? GOOD!
Reddit soy 58376771

Ban the toxic female femkels, le femkel.
Fucking losers i hate them

rules dont apply to whemmen