Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait when I got banned it was suicide fueling

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was banned it was suicidefueling for me. I can’t talk to guys on here who understand me I simply can only go in ban appeals when I’m banned. and the guy moderator keeps saying my life is not related to inceldom stop posting about my shit when i knows it has to do with being an incel in this clown world.

I couldn’t take much more of it I couldn’t stand being banned I used alcohol to cope with shit when I was waiting. I wanted to talk with other cels on here and I had a incel trait thread ready but I couldn’t post it :feelsUgh:

no crablegs for your faceee

When I was banned it was suicidefueling for me. I can’t talk to guys on here who understand me I simply can only go in ban appeals when I’m banned. and the guy moderator keeps saying my life is not related to inceldom stop posting about my shit when i knows it has to do with being an incel in this clown world.

I couldn’t take much more of it I couldn’t stand being banned I used alcohol to cope with shit when I was waiting. I wanted to talk with other cels on here and I had a incel trait thread ready but I couldn’t post it :feelsUgh:
very sad story

Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Sad Cry GIF
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU
Sad Animation GIF by Holler Studios
Sad Homer Simpson GIF
Sad Baby GIF

kinda evil bullying a dude with 78 IQ by banning him

no bans for our faces

:feelsbadman: Welcome back man.

:feelsautistic:
Mods don’t appreciate your effort, just post in lounge no matter if it is related to inceldom because they’re too lowiq to realise it

Welcome back man :feelsautistic:

They don't like what you have to say regarding teeth

I haven't brushed teeth for two months.

I don't get it man. You even have justifications and reasons on how teethrot and crab legs are related to inceldom. They should give you a pass

Do you binge on crab legs while you waited for the mods to let you back in :waitwhat:?

Welcome back brocel :feelsautistic:

I can imagine that you felt suicidal, after you got banned.
with the post count of OverLord, this forum became part of your life and daily routine.

Kill all jannies

Except selkiegirl

When I got banned, I knew I could still post on the other incel/blackpill forums