Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mfw you can see my ribs but I still have a gut [GYMCELLS NEEDED GTFIH]

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Literally what the fuck? How can I get rid of this shit? I am legit so skinny you can see my ribs but my stomach still jiggles. I’m not overtly fat but I’m not gonna have this piece of fat jiggle on me. Maybe it could be loose skin idk.

skinnyfatcels, how do I get rid of this?
gymcels, how do I get rid of this?Also how do I know if it’s just loose skin?
i don’t see why I couldn’t post this but I’ve never posted pictures like irl before, anyway, but here’s my stomach. Gymcells I need help

Edit: The reason I might plause if its loose skin is that I was 20 pounds overweight a while ago, and i just lost a lot of weight very very quicky. However I wasn't fat enough in the first place I think to have loose skin?

This can also be a hormonal condition study/verification/ thread tbh. I can't eat anymore than I am RN or I bloat up. My body legit cannot make muscle mass. I have no idea what to do but there has to be some way I can get the fuck out of the state but there seems to be nothing that helps out people with hormonal problems. Just regular normie diets that would end up bloating me to high hell.

Last edited:
this is what happens when you OD on estrogen

You’ve never exercised in your life that’s why you have zero muscle definition

You’ve never exercised in your life that’s why you have zero muscle definition
I have though. I've tried gymcelling before, it's just never worked. The only thing that has kept me at losing weight is not eating at all, but if I don't eat then this happens.

Getting in shape without steroids takes A LOOOOOOOOONG time

You gotta start working out and keep it up for literally years

Train your abs more/do more sit-ups. Maybe with more muscle around the gut the fat will go away or be less prominent.

Keep bulking nigga

rub dht gel on ur tits to get rid of gyno

He doesn’t have gyno!

If you wanna get in shape you should find a workout plan and stick to it

they take forever but they work out eventually

How much do u weight and how tall r u?

If I posted a shirtless pic, I'd get banned instantly for bragging because of honk :feelsclown:mods:feelsclown: honk

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:JFL at the state of the fairness and bias on this forum:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Mods, if one poster gets to post a shirtless pic, then EVERYONE should get to do the same. It's only fair. Anyone who tries to argue this is :feelsclown:honk:feelsclown: coping hard :feelsclown:honk:feelsclown:

This is TEXTBOOK "skinny fat" syndrome.

You have so little muscle that, even though you're fat, you still look skinny.

I would do the exact opposite of whatever you're currently doing in terms of exercise, diet, lifestyle, etc.

If I posted a shirtless pic, I'd get banned instantly for bragging because of honk :feelsclown:mods:feelsclown: honk

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:JFL at the state of the fairness and bias on this forum:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Mods, if one poster gets to post a shirtless pic, then EVERYONE should get to do the same. It's only fair. Anyone who tries to argue this is :feelsclown:honk:feelsclown: coping hard :feelsclown:honk:feelsclown:
Mines is literally disgusting though. Like there's nothing to brag about here :what:.

Also we could go into the racebaiting you can get away with vs a white person but thats an entirely other can of worms.
How much do u weight and how tall r u?
I'm 5'5 and weigh I think 120 at max?
This is TEXTBOOK "skinny fat" syndrome.

You have so little muscle that, even though you're fat, you still look skinny.

I would do the exact opposite of whatever you're currently doing in terms of exercise, diet, lifestyle, etc.
It bloats me up if I eat. I like @Mogged Loner 's advice though tbh. Just need to find the right one that can step the boundary of hormonal condition

Mines is literally disgusting though. Like there's nothing to brag about here :what:.

Also we could go into the racebaiting you can get away with vs a white person but thats an entirely other can of worms.
Fair enough.
I'm 5'5 and weigh I think 120 at max?
Wtf how is that possible? Brutally over if that weight is true.

The mods here are fucking idiots.

Literally what the fuck? How can I get rid of this shit? I am legit so skinny you can see my ribs but my stomach still jiggles. I’m not overtly fat but I’m not gonna have this piece of fat jiggle on me. Maybe it could be loose skin idk.

gymcels, how do I get rid of this?Also how do I know if it’s just loose skin?View attachment 206858i don’t see why I couldn’t post this but I’ve never posted pictures like irl before, anyway, but here’s my stomach. Gymcells I need help

Edit: The reason I might plause if its loose skin is that I was 20 pounds overweight a while ago, and i just lost a lot of weight very very quicky. However I wasn't fat enough in the first place I think to have loose skin?
That's disgusting bro.

I cant even build fat

Glad my shit isnt like that.
You’ve never exercised in your life
Source

i literally have the same body type

That's disgusting bro.

I cant even build fat

Glad my shit isnt like that.
All my body does is build fat. I legit cannot build muscle. I thought if I just didn't eat it'd all work out but it's not
Wtf how is that possible? Brutally over if that weight is true.
I literally have no muscle :feelsrope:

You can make money out of your manbobs. Cucks are so thirsty they'd pay for them

All my body does is build fat. I legit cannot build muscle. I thought if I just didn't eat it'd all work out but it's not

Lmao. You HAVE to eat. Not eating is worse than every alternative.

I literally have no muscle :feelsrope:

What is your lifestyle?

It's hard work to NOT build muscle, believe it or not. You have to be completely sedentary, to the point of discomfort.

You'd probably get banned for a dick pic too

Lmao. You HAVE to eat. Not eating is worse than every alternative.
What is your lifestyle?
Rotting basically. I used to work really hard to try to get the same level as normies, but it never works out. You end up looking like this
:kys:

You'd probably get banned for a dick pic too
Someone posted a thread about their 9" dick a while ago and I still think it's up lol.

Also I would never post dick pics because thats extremely gay tbh.

Rotting basically. I used to work really hard to try to get the same level as normies, but it never works out. You end up looking like this View attachment 206873:kys:

Lmfao.

I'll cut to the chase here. Your metabolism is DEAD.

You need to eat and drink as many calories as possible, no exceptions. Anything you can get your hands on. Even if it's junkfood, just eat it. Trust me.

And do push-ups and pull-ups, as many as possible.

Eventually you'll start to see your abs again.

Last edited:

gymcels, how do I get rid of this?Also how do I know if it’s just loose skin?View attachment 206858i don’t see why I couldn’t post this but I’ve never posted pictures like irl before, anyway, but here’s my stomach. Gymcells I need help

This can also be a hormonal condition study/verification/ thread tbh. I can't eat anymore than I am RN or I bloat up. My body legit cannot make muscle mass. I have no idea what to do but there has to be some way I can get the fuck out of the state but there seems to be nothing that helps out people with hormonal problems. Just regular normie diets that would end up bloating me to high hell.

-Count calories
-Buy a food scale
-Stick to a decent routine

Anyone saying they can't gymcel is lying or an actual retard who can't follow legit training advice.

-Count calories
-Buy a food scale
-Stick to a decent routine

Anyone saying they can't gymcel is lying or an actual retard who can't follow legit training advice.
Lmfao.

I'll cut to the chase here. Your metabolism is DEAD.

You need to eat and drink as many calories as possible, no exceptions. Anything you can get your hands on. Even if it's junkfood, just eat it. Trust me.

And do push-ups and pull-ups, as many as possible.

Eventually you'll start to see your abs again.
Thanks brocels. Will start getting into this again

I thought if I just didn't eat it'd all work out but it's not
This is the exact reason you have no muscle, you need to eat well (especially protein).
Don't even bother gymmaxxing if you aren't eating properly.

That’s skinny fat. You gotta lose the fat by eating clean or exercise

I dont see loose skin anywhere.

High protein diet + resistance training can improve it (it being your body)

Ya need Calisthenics ya never did a ab crunch bruv?

@BummerDrummer

forget everything, you have wide hip bones, it's over

You're high bf with a large ribcage lmao.
If you want to look better in clothes and have a better defined face, you need to cut.

I used to look similar and I had to cut down to around 135lbs at 5'9.5 to have a normal body type.

Eating less alone wont change anything. You need heavy gymaxxing combined with eating less. ALso check your estrogen and testosterone levels.

Just roid man.

Flared ribs are a sign of some pectus excavatum, you have a gut partially because you can't store some of your organs in your upper body so it sags. There's not enough volume, that's why you'll be wasting time if you don't fix it.

I made a lifefuel post on pectusc excavatum where you can use a vacuum bell to treat it partially.

I don't think you have that much of a gut tbh. Iirc your diet is pretty much sodas and ramen or somthing, so you're probably deficient in protein.

Spam push ups lol

you're 25% BF or so

guys with abs have paper thin skin on the abs when they grab the fat HARD

He doesn't say it but he usually do dry fast for days

Last edited: