Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even, Though, I'm a Lebanese sand, I still have Nordic tier eyelashes

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
It's not fair,how this faggot has such long eyelashes,
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/YVictu4_dHE?si=odzr6bNXE5E1PyUj

while, I as a sand barely have any. Both my sister and brother eyelash mog me, fuck this clown World. My eye area is good, my eyes are deep set, and I have an almond Hunter eye shape, with low set thick dark positively tilted eyebrows.(it's not sand tier thick) and dark green eyes(hazelish) which you can count as a postive trait I guess, wish I got my grandfather's green eyes tho, mine look brown from far away, and and most lighting, but nevertheless, it's better then, having dark brown eyes.

My eye area would be perfect if I had long eyelashes:feelsrope:. At least, I would be able to cope, because, the rest of my face is garbage. I literally, have no eyelashes.

Nobody gives a fuck about your eyelashes, take that redpill zoomer chink tok crap elsewhere

5'9 barefoot. My elder brother is literally, 5'11-6'0
That's a good height. It's not over for you at that height despite what others may say. As long as your around average, you should be good. Eyelashes are overrated bro.

No long eyelashes for your face

That's a good height. It's not over for you at that height despite what others may say. As long as your around average, you should be good. Eyelashes are overrated bro.
Yeah, but the rest of my face is garbage. Except my nose(I luckily didn't get my mom's hooked nose) and lips. I used to be good looking as a child. If you saw my pics, You would think I would have grown up to be a pretty boy. Then, my teeth got fucked and I had to get braces, and my face has never been the same since.

Uneven jaw and narrow af jaw. And horrible skin, my face is covered with acne scars, also
I have dogshit facial Harmony. I look inbred now :feelsrope:. I feel like roping everytime, my mom says how good looking I was as a child.

Your people are seen as the better looking middle Easterns next to your cousins the Syrians just be grateful you're not from Egypt.

>Caring about a man's eyelashes

With all due respect, you're either a foid or a turbofaggot that loves to eat nigger ass.

It's not fair,how this faggot has such long eyelashes,
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/YVictu4_dHE?si=odzr6bNXE5E1PyUj

while, I as a sand barely have any. Both my sister and brother eyelash mog me, fuck this clown World. My eye area is good, my eyes are deep set, and I have an almond Hunter eye shape, with low set thick dark positively tilted eyebrows.(it's not sand tier thick) and dark green eyes(hazelish) which you can count as a postive trait I guess, wish I got my grandfather's green eyes tho, mine look brown from far away, and and most lighting, but nevertheless, it's better then, having dark brown eyes.

My eye area would be perfect if I had long eyelashes:feelsrope:. At least, I would be able to cope, because, the rest of my face is garbage. I literally, have no eyelashes.

You are a goatfucking faggot who got fucked bloody by his dad and uncles in the ass when doing that gay ass muslim prayer thing.

You are a goatfucking faggot who got fucked bloody by his dad and uncles in the ass when doing that gay ass muslim prayer thing.
No he is a catholic MENA. They suck on niggers feet

I'm Lebanese Christian. But whatever

Who cares about eyelashes?