Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW copes so hard he thinks stacies are into him lmao

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
He's confusing beta bux fishing with genuine attraction.

Anyway the less you interact with women the hotter the few who you're forced to encounter will seem. Consequence of scarcity.

Anyway the less you interact with women the hotter the few who you're forced to encounter will seem. Consequence of scarcity.
high IQ

cant see the post cause im not logged into reddit on my laptop, over for me

cant see the post cause im not logged into reddit on my laptop, over for me
i got you brocel

Mgtows, isn't it weird that when you decide to go full mgtow, work on yourself, develop talents, make big cash, ignore bitches, THEN all of a sudden you have the most hottest girls chasing you, the girls who would have never even given a chance two years ago?​
Should we blame them or blame evolution altogether?​
It is really fucking weird, there is no escape from women both ways. I thought the best strategy is lying low, but after being successful it becomes harder and harder to even hide it so you have even the most hottest bitches disguising themselves as down to earth!​