Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MGTOW: Just get drunk by yourself and pretend you're not depressed

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
This is why MGTOW as a movement or ideology is ultimately doomed. Fundamentally it is wrong. They are really no different than incels.

Screen Shot 2020 12 07 at 100707 AM

This is why MGTOW as a movement or ideology is ultimately doomed. Fundamentally it is wrong. They are really no different than incels.
It's not a movement though. And they never claim to be winning. They've basically sat back and left the fight.
Or so they thought before reddit cucks came for them too.

If they're happy they have already won.

when the cope is too strong.gif

So they're basically Incels with a different name.

Men attacking other men for coping is even more hilarious.

Just infight with your gender while the other gender shits on you theory

Exactly this.
And no less mock other males that are coping for the entertainment of amused bluepillers
Jestermaxxing in its own right :feelsclown:

Pathetic. Literally doomer starter pack. Booze, games and not a single living person around.

Exactly this.
And no less mock other males that are coping for the entertainment of amused bluepillers
Jestermaxxing in its own right :feelsclown:
They fucking despise incels tho.
They think they are superior to us, thus seeing that they are no better than us is funny.
They are assholes who were SENT their own way, so they should stop acting all high and mighty and shut the fuck up and admit they are genetic shit like us.

I have never really heard of them hating on incels for laughs like others do.
They are mad that they are grouped in and conflated with incels despite a lot of them being divorced.
That doesn't mean they despise incels.
They think they are superior to us, thus seeing that they are no better than us is funny.
This post never said anything about how they felt better than incels.
They don't think they are superior to incels and have said they feel bad for incels and that bullying them isn't the correct thing to do.
Otherwise they don't talk much about them.
They are assholes who were SENT their own way, so they should stop acting all high and mighty and shut the fuck up and admit they are genetic shit like us.
Whether sent or going the result is still the same. It really doesn't matter anyway and any acting high and mighty behavior they do occurs mostly in their own communities.

Telling delusional people that they're delusional =/= attacking.

Telling delusional people that they're delusional =/= attacking.
Except he's not telling them. He's making a post mocking them. None of them will ever see this.

I agree. MGTOW and incels have much in common and should be allies

Exactly what I do JFL
saycope-jpg.306296

View attachment 381659
Greycel tier thread

This is why I don't like incels in denial claiming to be MGTOW, because then you get retarded threads like this one.

This person was clearly sent their own way. No sexhaver brags about rotting in front of a computer screen.
How are people on here so low iq as to not realize the difference between mgtow and mstow
Tbh OP is as retarded as MSTOW

I never understood the mgtow hate. Ngl they are pathetic sometimes but shitting on low value male trying to cope is just backwards for an incel group. All the while foids hate all of us.

This. I wouldn't be so hostile toward them if they weren't hostile to us to begin with.

This. I wouldn't be so hostile toward them if they weren't hostile to us to begin with.
Nobody's being hostile -- I used to be just like the reddit OP. I was a heavy drinker and would've called myself a MGTOW until the blackpill made me a realize I'm not choosing to go my own way. It's depression and loneliness, and alcohol isn't making either go away.

I agree. MGTOW and incels have much in common and should be allies
On some issues, that'll be easy, but one issue where there's no compromise is some of the black pills that are posted here. "JBW" and stuff like that - I suspect MGTOW are going to disagree. But more importantly, they're going to want you to stop talking about that because it's not helpful to them.

MGTOWs are fine with criticizing women. The criticisms are valid - that's where we can be allies. But they wont want you saying anything along the lines of, "if only I wasn't <insert flaw here> then I would have a waifu" - they're going to tell you to stfu with that.

And honestly, it is a bit dismissive of them. They're not virgins. It's a bit dismissive and insensitive of them to say, "don't obsess over this thing you can't experience ... which literally all of your genetic programming is screaming at you to obsess over."

I don't get incels hating on mgtow. Even if sent who cares? They're not simping or banking thots via onlyfans.

It's the logical step to ldar. Live your life for yourself. It's a lifestyle choice not a movement. Movement implies hope for change. That's mras.

MGTOW ideology isnt that bad its just that alot of MGTOW copers seem to delude themselves into beleiving that women actually notice or even care about them leaving the sexual market. Alot of MSTOW men leaving the sexual market were never even in it to begin with.

I'm curious how you determined they are mgtow. Care to share your process?
holy shit dude why are you being such a sperg?
this post clearly wasn't attacking or mocking men.
It's just a post on the sad state of mstow copers (literally what the JFL tag means).
It's not even relevant if some guy from mgtow sub decides to browse .co and read op's text.

holy shit dude why are you being such a sperg?
this post clearly wasn't attacking or mocking men.
It's just a post on the sad state of mstow copers (literally what the JFL tag means).
It's not even relevant if some guy from mgtow sub decides to browse .co and read op's text.
None of this answered my question.

In an attempt to seem more valid you resort to throwing an ad hominem.

Asking you to validate your claim does not make me a sperg. Thank you for proving me right.

TV Prod Koko Gorilla Birthday

I wonder what GPU he has.

I personally got rid of the 3080 as my CPU is shit and bottlenecking me like crazy and went with the 3060Ti.

How is MGTOW different from being an incel?

I don't get incels hating on mgtow. Even if sent who cares? They're not simping or banking thots via onlyfans.

It's the logical step to ldar. Live your life for yourself. It's a lifestyle choice not a movement. Movement implies hope for change. That's mras.
Yeah I think it's a lifestyle choice, at least half of mgtow guys have had sexual relations, wives, children etc..and they are look wise any thing from incel sub 5 to chadlite in their prime.

Pretty much what i'm doing rn. With the little difference that i'm aware that i'm miserable af.

I knew a guy who would reject sex to get drunk and play video games with us. He wasnt lying. Not sure what my point is. Just saying.

mgtow is just like "asexuality". they are both copes. Male sexuality and its extreme thirst exists, biology exists. No matter how much u cope/ believe that u can stray away from females u will always feel pulled back into the rabbit hole. Its like a seperate fucking gravity

It's not a movement though. And they never claim to be winning. They've basically sat back and left the fight.
Or so they thought before reddit cucks came for them too.
tbhtbh

MGTOWs in their minds: I'll be that cool single guy everyone wants to be, riding motorcycles, running my own business, getting rich as fuck off the stock market, having nothing to do with women other than casually banging hot ones when I feel like it, taking it easy, and going my own way.
MGTOWs in reality: OP image

Good cope if you've got friends to talk with

Men are fucking retarded with how we fight each other over frivolous shit, and this is why I hate men as a whole for their unwillingness to put aside their differences to make a big change that will benefit us as a whole, but alas we fight and hate one another for stupid reasons and it's no wonder feminism is gaining more and more power. With that said it is indeed men's fault we're where we at today.

Mouse, keyboard and monitor mogs me.