Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion MGTOW or Rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
MGTOW is mostly regarded as redpilled cope, in our circles, but isn't it really the only perspective for truecels other than meeting Baraka?

I'm fully aware that out "community" largely consists of failed normans just too retarded to ascend, but for some of us ascension is only possible through a hooker and it's highly debatable if you could call that ascension at all.

No matter what we do our SMV is too damn low to get any kind of genuine pussy. Acknowledging that, you can either spend the rest of your subhuman existence lamenting your fate or just give up on foids entirely.

I'm so broken, by years of mistreatment based on factors outside of my control, that not even a virgin Stacy would be able to heal me.
I don't need their validation anymore. As a matter of fact I don't need any validation. Fuck this world, fuck the foids, fuck the chads, fuck the normans ... :smonk:

Last edited:
MGTOW's are mostly gen x people.
Millenials and Zoomers are just incels because they never even had a chance. It's Chad takes all.

I’ve always supported the actual idea of mgtow, since i’ve already given up on relationships, but the men in r/MGTOW would constantly rant about women instead of discussing self improvement and focusing on theirselves, and I was honestly glad they were banned. at this point, just ignore women and feel apathy towards them, treat them as nonexistent, monkmode larp really is the only option besides gay hedonism or rope

Millenials and Zoomers are just incels because they never even had a chance. It's Chad takes all.
Isn't the core idea; Just giving up on foids?
I can't see why a zoomer couldn't do that, as my "relationship" with them was very one-sided anyway ...
I’ve always supported the actual idea of mgtow, since i’ve already given up on relationships, but the men in r/MGTOW would constantly rant about women instead of discussing self improvement and focusing on theirselves, and I was honestly glad they were banned. at this point, just ignore women and feel apathy towards them, treat them as nonexistent, monkmode larp really is the only option besides gay hedonism or rope
For who exactly should i "self-improve"?
I don't owe society anything and improving for improving's sake is pointless.

Last edited:
Isn't the core idea; Just giving up on foids?
I can't see why a zoomer couldn't do that, as my "relationship" with them was very one-sided anyway ...
You can't give up if you never even got any attention.
But yeah, I guess if you are a Chad or normie, you can be MGTOW, but most of the people in these age ranges who claim to be MGTOW are incels in denail.

You can't give up if you never even got any attention.
But yeah, I guess if you are a Chad or normie, you can be MGTOW, but most of the people in these age ranges who claim to be MGTOW are incels in denail.
So I can't give up on trying to fly, since I have never flown in the first place?

If mgtow community was willing to admit that they're mstow, it would be fine.
But it's just weird roleplaying as volcel chad.

men going their own way into $uicide

extremely legit

So I can't give up on trying to fly, since I have never flown in the first place?
Mgtow is for low tier normies/bordercels who’ve only ever had sex in long term relationships in which they got cucked. So they cope by separating themselves from incels and making it seem like goimg mgtow is their choice.

“Yeah i’m not an incel. I lost my virginity at 28 to a post wall whore and got cheated on. I’m WAY better than those loser virgin incels”.

If mgtow community was willing to admit that they're mstow, it would be fine.
But it's just weird roleplaying as volcel chad.
cope, normies have sex.

people call them mstows, men sent their own way, because they had no choice

Mgtow are incels in denial

At least they dont simp.

For people that say mgtow are incels in denial:
either allow divorced men on this forum or admit that you are grasping at straws to insult low SMV males and opportunistically get in jabs at virgin males just like normies do.

There’s a difference between LDAR and being MGTOW. MGTOW tries to protect there own ego/ self esteem by pretending that they’re CHOOSING to not get women. Vs LDAR which is just acknowledging that it’s over and not trying because anymore because of that

Yet man are conditioned and cucked By law or better inhibited , to Not ACT out and Take Shit By force.

Man became Like hamsters graving their fucking carrots on top at this Point .

Exactly. MGTOW was done for gen x men who were kicked out(do not misunderstand with be rejeted). At least those men were capable to get laid, date and even marry and have kids. Truecels aren't capable to get a date.

I'm so broken, by years of mistreatment based on factors outside of my control, that not even a virgin Stacy would be able to heal me.
I don't need their validation anymore. As a matter of fact I don't need any validation. Fuck this world, fuck the foids, fuck the chads, fuck the normans ... :smonk:
same tbh. although I obviously wouldn't turn down a free virgin stacy, women just aren't a priority for me anymore. all I want now is enough money to escape the wageslave hamster wheel and peacefully enjoy my copes.