Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Michael Jackson obliterates the money and status theory to dump.

Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
These are the women Michael Jackson got with all his money and insane status that might never be equalled in the future.MJ was ugly as fuck tbh so stop saying he was a good looking guy.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 48
  • GettyImages-862165978.jpg
    GettyImages-862165978.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 50
Michael Jackson was at best chadlite-tier looking when he was younger when he was still dark-skinned and before he did all that plastic surgery. His older brothers were tyrones who would slay their groupies on the regular.
Michaeljackson 2798987 External contentduckduckgocom Michael Jackson black35056

I would say even when his skin got light, he was still decent looking back in the mid-'80s and '90s (profile pic related). It wasn't until he started aging towards the end of his life he started looking like a complete ghost.
Michael Jackson

Last edited:
Looks are everything

its common knowledge he was a fag and those were beards. he only had children thru some weird test tube method.

Michael Jackson was at best chadlite-tier looking when he was younger when he was still dark-skinned and before he did all that plastic surgery. His older brothers were tyrones who would slay their groupies on the regular.
View attachment 221617 View attachment 221620 View attachment 221623

I would say even when his skin got light, he was still decent looking back in the mid-'80s and '90s (profile pic related). It wasn't until he started aging towards the end of his life he started looking like a complete ghost.
View attachment 221621
When Lisa marie Presley got to know that MJ had a secret crush on her she said she felt disgusted and thought he was a freak this was at the time when MJ was in his early 20's.MJ really strugglled with getting girls attention while his big brother Jermaine was banging all the girls despite him being the most popular of the band members.He was a true incel and was absolutely terrible in sports too -a common incel trait-.He tried everything he could to change his genetics but couldn't cheat them I don't think there ever was any girl in this world who truly and genuinely loved Michael.Poor soul RIP.

Sad man. I really like MJ. Poor guy drew such a mixed hand in life.

Sad man. I really like MJ. Poor guy drew such a mixed hand in life.

Yeah, he did had a messed up life, especially when he was a kid. Even his own father would ridicule him because of his looks. I also felt bad for him for the fact that his actual hair got burnt when he was rehearsing for a Pepsi commercial during the early 1980s, so after that incident he had to wear a wig. And he did all that plastic surgery in order to fit into an “ideal”.

That’s why I always relate to him and look up to him, because despite his hardships and his anxiety, he was able to become successful and make good music.

View attachment 221617 View attachment 221620 View attachment 221623

Mogs me

this thread is cope

michael could fuck hoes if he wanted

Looks and nothing else.

Michael Jackson is a poor example. I highly doubt he was hetero and those “marriages” were to serve another purpose. He was probably homosexual, pedo, or asexual.

Wasn't he a fag and a pedo? Being rich and famous will get you stacies, but it will be a form of prostitution, she will despise u and fuck with u for money