Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Microdosing on the Bluepill

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
It's been getting difficult for me lately, recently I spoke about the difficulty of being an incel with a normal 'attitude' in this world.

I go to work, I hang out with the same fucking people and I even adopt their lingo, I'll go around referring to people as 'cuddy' and foids as 'bitties' and talk to my normie coworkers as if I was one of them, the ultimate cope.

I'll talk about which one of our co-workers is the most fuckable as if I'll ever get the fuckin chance to bag one but I know that my co-workers will, why do I do this? I speak this way as if I'm an NPC broken record with no control over my throat, I speak and act like a normie despite the fact that they don't know I'd kill over a dozen times to be like them

I can't say it's jealousy or envy though I know it appears so, it's just being in a whole different world than them. They'll never get it and I'll never get their shit either, I'm a trucel masquerading as a normie and I do it so well that I lose myself in the act sometimes.

The bitter truth hits me at the end when I realize that all these normies can bag a stacy and I won't even be able to slide on a becky, fucking tortuous. LDAR is better than this fucking glass-ceiling-can-never-get-bitches-but-so-close.

Out ideal Loves would be having enough Money to Life where you want and cope how you want

Just Stop pretending anymore , your Not Part of this Shit and forcing yourself is stupid

That just comes naturally when you have to interact with normies, you have to pretend to be one to not scare them or come off sus, it is what it is. In the end we know our place in society...

I think it's called whitepill, when you back after the blackpill