Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR microplastics in my system mang and the radon in my basement gooona turn me into the next superhero mang

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
all the chemicals in the air man the microplastics in my blood im drinking apple juice out of a packet and the radon in my basement gonna make a chain reaction that turns me into the next marvel superhero movie mang what else kind reward a guy should get for getting no sex it aint right

Judge Judy GIF

thought he was curry
nope he's latino, I got the original source of the image but not revealing it since it could doxxx my ass out of it
is it bad that i've actually thought about doing this?
no, it's understandable as a subhuman you want to feel the warmth of the lips even if they are fake ones

nope he's latino, I got the original source of the image but not revealing it since it could doxxx my ass out of it

no, it's understandable as a subhuman you want to feel the warmth of the lips even if they are fake ones
fakecel if you

I remember a Chinaman on Youtube who complained that his "gangstalkers" in the govt. were using weaponized radiation to poison the bowl of rice that he ate every day. Wish I saved it when I saw it.

all the chemicals in the air man the microplastics in my blood im drinking apple juice out of a packet and the radon in my basement gonna make a chain reaction that turns me into the next marvel superhero movie mang what else kind reward a guy should get for getting no sex it aint right

Judge Judy GIF
In the real world mutations just lead to cancer. Good mutation(like blue eyes) are incredibly rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back