Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill middle eastern guys have equally low SMV like ricecels and curries

WRONG

Rice > Sand > Curries.
Sand> Curries > Rice

Middle eastern men can look sandcel or white. Curries can look south asian Pajeet or south European. Riceys can only either have east Asian phenotype, or south east Asian which is basically pajeets with slanted eyes.

Sand> Curries > Rice

Middle eastern men can look sandcel or white. Curries can look south asian Pajeet or south European. Riceys can only either have east Asian phenotype, or south east Asian which is basically pajeets with slanted eyes.
Curries are the lowest on the hierarchy

Sand failo is the biggest of them all.

Pretty much yeah, if you look at racepilled statistics you will always find that ricecels, curries and sandcels have the lowest SMV across the board.
The only Arabs who succeed are white arabs

Sand> Curries > Rice

tenor.gif

But what can sandcels do about it? Tell us. All this talk about the blackpill and how it's over, it's demoralizing.

@ sandcels in their twenties and thirties, what is your life plan for the next 10 years?

Only the levant. It’s over for gulfcels
North Africans, Persians, and Afghans too

JFL I have no idea where this idea that Sands are below Curries and Rices come from when Sands are caucasions like Europeans. Their bone structure will natrually be far more similar, and as we know, bones are everything.
More like White-Ethnic hybrid. It’s funny how they have like the exact same skin colour as rice but have 10x the SMV
Because Sands are also Caucasion like Whites
Sand> Curries > Rice

I think putting Sands below Curries/Rice is a cope by Whitecels, despite how many, many Sands can pass as white, if not whiter, considering I've seen europeans with darker skin than my Iraqi mom.

Last edited:
North Africans, Persians, and Afghans too

JFL I have no idea where this idea that Sands are below Curries and Rices come from when Sands are caucasions like Europeans. Their bone structure will natrually be far more similar, and as we know, bones are everything.

Because Sands are also Caucasion like Whites

I think putting Sands below Curries/Rice is a cope by Whitecels, despite how many, many Sands can pass as white, if not whiter, considering I've seen europeans with darker skin than my Iraqi mom.
Afghans are curry

Astronomical cope. Using white passing sandniggers as representing sandniggers is like using white passing latinos to represent your average shitskin beaner.

Astronomical cope. Using white passing sandniggers as representing sandniggers is like using white passing latinos to represent your average shitskin beaner.
High IQ

Many middleasterns can pass as greek/ south italian.
Greeks and South Italians are not viewed in higher regard than Middle Easterners. When women see a typical South Italian the first thing that comes to mind is usually that they are either Middle Eastern or Curry. Larping as a South Euro isn’t going to help you, if you have deathnic facial features you’re straight up fucked

Last edited:
Sub 4 ethnic men are all equally worthless. Chadam will do well though better than Chang or Chadpreet

Sands are Caucasian regardless, meaning their bone structure is closer to Europeans than any other race, and you and I both know bones > skin color.

Add in that many sands also have white skin, whether it is Moroccans, Iraqis, or Afghans, while many Europeans have dark skin, whether italian, greek, or spanish, yes, I can very much say that many sands do in fact look white. In family personally, many people mistake me for being european, and even more so my chadlite brother.

Regardless, my point is, putting Sands below Rice and Curries makes no sense when they are closer to Europeans than Rice and Curries.

The trifecta of inceldom.

Maybe. But on average i see middle eastern men with decent looking foids. Middle eastern foids mog curry foids to oblivion.
Where do you see it? India?

Sands are Caucasian regardless, meaning their bone structure is closer to Europeans than any other race, and you and I both know bones > skin color.

Add in that many sands also have white skin, whether it is Moroccans, Iraqis, or Afghans, while many Europeans have dark skin, whether italian, greek, or spanish, yes, I can very much say that many sands do in fact look white. In family personally, many people mistake me for being european, and even more so my chadlite brother.

Regardless, my point is, putting Sands below Rice and Curries makes no sense when they are closer to Europeans than Rice and Curries.
You're on some other shit if you think the average sandnigger can pass for European. Everyone in my family look unmistakably sand. At least rice have some positive halos and media representation. Sandniggers have none.

Greeks and South Italians are not viewed in higher regard than Middle Easterners. When women see a typical South Italian the first thing that comes to mind is usually that they are either Middle Eastern or Curry. Larping as a South Euro isn’t going to help you, if you have deathnic facial features you’re straight up fucked
True, so many sand niggers cope by claiming to look Italian or something.

You're on some other shit if you think the average sandnigger can pass for European. Everyone in my family look unmistakably sand. At least rice have some positive halos and media representation. Sandniggers have none.

Yes, they can, though it depends on what type of european and what type of sand you are comparing. North Africans can easily pass as italian/spanish, while Syrians/Iraqis can pass as balkan european. Same goes for Persians and Afghans. My Iraqi grandad had blonde hair and blue eyes and I have two cousins with blonde hair/green eyes. My sister is told alot that she looks russian, and so on. Obviously not saying all sands look european, since I also have family that look arab/mongolian.

Lol rice are shorter than sands, less body hair, smaller hands, worse bone structure. They get mogged hard by negroids, let alone caucasions.

Who cares about media rep? lmao