Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel might get a job either this week or next week

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★★
delivery driver for amazon. got a call from the company I applied to last week and they talked about the drug test and background check as if it was a given.
if all goes well then by the end of this month I will have the onahole I want brehs

How much will you work per week? Wage slaving is horrible time passes so extremely quickly, you are missing most of your life if you work full time like me...

How much will you work per week? Wage slaving is horrible time passes so extremely quickly, you are missing most of your life if you work full time like me...
when I was a driver in 2021-ish you had to be slotted for 4 days minimum, some weeks you did 38-42 hours and others you might be sent home because there's no routes for you that day. IIRC prime day is coming up so I expect to do 50-60 hours a week once that starts

when I was a driver in 2021-ish you had to be slotted for 4 days minimum, some weeks you did 38-42 hours and others you might be sent home because there's no routes for you that day. IIRC prime day is coming up so I expect to do 50-60 hours a week once that starts
50-60 hours a week sounds horrible tbh

50-60 hours a week sounds horrible tbh
I'll be alright, it sucks but I've done it before and I'm gonna use it to get DOT certified for a year. gonna try to join UPS next year or go into trucking

t. delivering beckie's dragon dildo

Hope it all goes well!