Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Might get fired for refusing injection

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Was looking forward to a great trip abroad for work. The news spread that I never got my state-mandated injections. The plans got cancelled; they did not want me over.

I'm devastated ngl. Careermaxx is my major cope and it's all going down the shitter thanks to this meme virus. And it's gonna get worse. Sooner or later they're just going to fire me. I guarantee it. I fucking hate this world.

So get the vaccine.

How did they find out?

The news spread that I never got my state-mandated injections. The plans got cancelled; they did not want me over.
Was there a fiasco because you didn't get (((the vaccine))) or something?
So get the vaccine.
ر دلعهر Line art Cartoon

just get a fake little form that says you got the kike ccine yo

or fuk it, quit. wagecocking sucks, im finna quit my gay ass motherfucking retarded job in about 1 days

Was looking forward to a great trip abroad for work. The news spread that I never got my state-mandated injections. The plans got cancelled; they did not want me over.

I'm devastated ngl. Careermaxx is my major cope and it's all going down the shitter thanks to this meme virus. And it's gonna get worse. Sooner or later they're just going to fire me. I guarantee it. I fucking hate this world.
Better to be fired then get the jab and die of a blood clot or heart attack.:feelshehe:

what sector do you work in?
cant you take legal action against them?

How did they find out?
They always ask lol.
So get the vaccine.
No.
Was there a fiasco because you didn't get (((the vaccine))) or something?
STEM is filled with Marxist soycucks who are rabidly pro-vaccine. I am, as far as I'm aware, the only unvaccinated person in the entire office.
Sorry to hear that brother. :feelscry:
Better to be fired then get the jab and die of a blood clot or heart attack.:feelshehe:
Ngl
what sector do you work in?
cant you take legal action against them?
STEM, and perhaps, but tbh I'm just too exhausted and depressed by this point. The Zog's not on my side anyway.
:feelsseriously:

We all gotta take it or be treated like second class citizens :feelsbadman:

STEM is filled with Marxist soycucks who are rabidly pro-vaccine. I am, as far as I'm aware, the only unvaccinated person in the entire office.
HOw the fuck would you not want to go ER in this kind of environment, working with these types of NPCs? Normalfags are already bad enough

Also you're a STEMcel? IQmogs me brutally

jfl at waging

True but from the way OP described it, it seems worse and more cucked/SJW than the typical work environment

maby
ye, i can imagine fields like STEM and IT being on the next level of cuckery than the average workplace

We all gotta take it or be treated like second class citizens :feelsbadman:
Tbh:feelscry:
HOw the fuck would you not want to go ER in this kind of environment, working with these types of NPCs? Normalfags are already bad enough
I intend to leave for this precise reason but I honestly am not sure where to go.

Perhaps get an apprenticeship in a high-T job like welding but the pay will be trash compared to what I make now.

Or maybe I should just take the Ted-pill and live in a cabin. Problem is in Europe there's basically no open woods to just live in.
it seems worse and more cucked/SJW than the typical work environment
It definitely is. It is Google-tier work. So you have to think about unironic workshops for being less White. (They aren't mandatory luckily.)
Incels get treated like animals anyways, not citizens.
:feelsrope:

brutal man, but it's not over yet, just be as useful as possible and try to make them forget about the vax thing, i made it and so can you

the pressure might decrease soon once it turns out you need 15 boosters to get anywhere, and new laws in europe about medical privacy

i got the vaccine forced by my family

So get the vaccine.

Image0 17

i might need it for uni, but so far not. if the sad day that (((they))) say we need to take the (((vaccine))) to continue our studies than i will just drop out of uni and try to get a job as an electrical technician

Same here, I even have a termination date for refusing the kikecine. Just counting down the days now until my official termination. :feelsclown::feelskek:

I intend to leave for this precise reason but I honestly am not sure where to go.

Perhaps get an apprenticeship in a high-T job like welding but the pay will be trash compared to what I make now.

Or maybe I should just take the Ted-pill and live in a cabin. Problem is in Europe there's basically no open woods to just live in.

It definitely is. It is Google-tier work. So you have to think about unironic workshops for being less White. (They aren't mandatory luckily.)
Never even began for STEMcels tbh

Same here, I even have a termination date for refusing the kikecine. Just counting down the days now until my official termination. :feelsclown:
Take everything in the office kitchen

Resist guys!!! Those who get vaccine will soon became retarded (because it's poison shit) and then, all the wemen will be ours :feelsaww:

Take everything in the office kitchen
I feel invincible lately knowing that I'm just going to be fired anyway, been coming late into work often on purpose. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:
Resist guys!!! Those who get vaccine will soon became retarded (because it's poison shit) and then, all the wemen will be ours :feelsaww:
After all this transpires only unvaxxed pussy will be deemed of any value. Vaxxed pussy will be lowered in value to such a degree that fleshlights will have more value than them. :feelsdevil::feelskek::feelsjuice:

"I'm vaccinated, would you like to date me?"

"Nah, I'd rather go home alone and jerk off. With vaxxed pussy you lose." :feelskek:

Classic Vag Slider 1 1464x825 1024x1024

Last edited:
Probably get a fake card and stay as long as possible if you're going to cabinmaxx later anyways.

Money is good stuff.

Not only are you ugly, but you are an ugly incel who hasn't taken the vaccine, they are going to fire you.

brutal man, but it's not over yet, just be as useful as possible and try to make them forget about the vax thing, i made it and so can you

the pressure might decrease soon once it turns out you need 15 boosters to get anywhere, and new laws in europe about medical privacy
Thanks man. But I'm skeptical about the last part. I never expect people to be so NPC that they would just give in to a government-mandated experimental vaccine for a virus that is no worse than the flu. Why would they suddenly wake up when they're asked to take more injections?
I feel invincible lately knowing that I'm just going to be fired anyway, been coming late into work often on purpose. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:
Very based. Wish I could do the same but I put in so much effort to get to the point where I currently am that it really feels like a loss.
Foids love low-IQ Chads though.

Fuck the vaccine. Get fired if that is what it takes to protect your dignity and your rights.

Thanks man. But I'm skeptical about the last part. I never expect people to be so NPC that they would just give in to a government-mandated experimental vaccine for a virus that is no worse than the flu. Why would they suddenly wake up when they're asked to take more injections?

Very based. Wish I could do the same but I put in so much effort to get to the point where I currently am that it really feels like a loss.

Foids love low-IQ Chads though.
Once you understand that the entire world is getting ready to enter the global dark ages where everything is on the verge of total collapse to which in reality there is no future for any of us, the less you become concerned about the future altogether. I no longer concern myself with such things anymore because the hell on earth that is about to be unleashed makes one's own personal ambitions seem very pointless or trivial by comparison. :feelsjuice:

Start applying to new jobs in the mean time where they don't require you taking the kikezine, in the case they do fire you from your current job.