Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids got me fired for being non-neurotypical

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
I was neeting from April until August. On August 14th I got accepted to start a job with a major financial institution. Although it’s a subhuman call-centre role I thought at least I could statusmaxx a little due to the firm’s household name. They also give you a company laptop. It was a 6-month contract with the chance to go permanent, involving temporary on-site training and subsequent permanent remote work.

I am a mentalcel; social anxiety, very socially awkward, feel like an awkward alien around normies. I didn’t disclose my social anxiety during onboarding as I was desperate for this job and didn’t want any obstacles. At the time I only had less than 2-months of savings left. Almost everyday during neeting I’d have mild panic attacks because I was running out of savings.

Day 1: two white toilets greeted me. They were both going to manage the trainee group. They both looked in their 30’s. One of them looked like a Wish version of Alicia Keys. The other looked like a generic foid and had the personality of the female Terminator from Terminator 3.

One of the foid trainers said they’re concerned about me and asked if everything’s okay. I said I was fine and just blamed it on sleep deprivation and feeling unwell and said the training was a little boring. I didn’t mention social anxiety.

Day 2: someone from the recruitment agency phones me and explains that the Client/trainers are concerned because I don’t seem enthusiastic, talkative, upbeat, or ask any questions. They also mentioned the trainers not being happy about me calling the training ‘boring’. But it is boring; sitting at a desk for 8-hours reading health & safety slides. I tried talking to the normies but they just talk about low-IQ topics like talking shit about the agency and about their personal lives. It didn’t state in the job advert that you have to be a gossiping chit-chatter to fit in.

The guy on the phone then went into this fake grandiose speech saying: “I’m rooting for you buddy! I want the best for you! I really care about you and want you to succeed threefold!”. What a fake piece of shit. Why would you care so much about a stranger you’ve never met? He didn’t directly imply that if I don’t act extroverted I will get fired.

Day 4: I get a call again from the guy above at 8:40 a.m. advising not to bother coming in. He said the Client/trainers haven’t seen any improvements and lack faith in my abilities, i.e., I’m still not chit-chatting with other normies, not appearing cheery and upbeat and asking lots of questions, and they’re still bitch-hurt that I called the training ‘boring’. Therefore they will ‘terminate me with immediate effect’. He also seemed very matter-of-fact and bothered that he had to relay this to me; a far cry from that grandiose speech he gave on the last call.

Needless to say I was absolutely devastated. I went into my bathroom and almost hyperventilated. I looked out my window and saw lots of people going about their day and I just wished I could switch places with them to escape this misfortune. I forced myself to fall back asleep at 9 a.m. just so I could escape into the dream realm. I didn’t eat for the entire day.

I would’ve thought gross misconduct or breaking the law would get you fired, not for being a quiet person that minds their own business. They didn’t care about the detriment this caused me. What if I had 3 kids and a wife depending on me? Nope they wouldn’t have cared.

It’s very childish that they took my comment about the training being ‘boring’ personal even though it was a legitimate observation. Like it’s not my fault they don’t make the training more interactive and engaging. I didn’t ask many questions during training because I have prior experience in this role, having worked in a similar position for almost a year before. I wrote a lengthy appeal that mentioned my social anxiety and emailed it to any relevant person but only received silence.

What do you think? Would I have had better luck and received more empathy if the trainers had been male?

I was neeting from April until August. On August 14th I got accepted to start a job with a major financial institution. Although it’s a subhuman call-centre role I thought at least I could statusmaxx a little due to the firm’s household name. They also give you a company laptop. It was a 6-month contract with the chance to go permanent, involving temporary on-site training and subsequent permanent remote work.

I am a mentalcel; social anxiety, very socially awkward, feel like an awkward alien around normies. I didn’t disclose my social anxiety during onboarding as I was desperate for this job and didn’t want any obstacles. At the time I only had less than 2-months of savings left. Almost everyday during neeting I’d have mild panic attacks because I was running out of savings.

Day 1: two white toilets greeted me. They were both going to manage the trainee group. They both looked in their 30’s. One of them looked like a Wish version of Alicia Keys. The other looked like a generic foid and had the personality of the female Terminator from Terminator 3.

One of the foid trainers said they’re concerned about me and asked if everything’s okay. I said I was fine and just blamed it on sleep deprivation and feeling unwell and said the training was a little boring. I didn’t mention social anxiety.

Day 2: someone from the recruitment agency phones me and explains that the Client/trainers are concerned because I don’t seem enthusiastic, talkative, upbeat, or ask any questions. They also mentioned the trainers not being happy about me calling the training ‘boring’. But it is boring; sitting at a desk for 8-hours reading health & safety slides. I tried talking to the normies but they just talk about low-IQ topics like talking shit about the agency and about their personal lives. It didn’t state in the job advert that you have to be a gossiping chit-chatter to fit in.

The guy on the phone then went into this fake grandiose speech saying: “I’m rooting for you buddy! I want the best for you! I really care about you and want you to succeed threefold!”. What a fake piece of shit. Why would you care so much about a stranger you’ve never met? He didn’t directly imply that if I don’t act extroverted I will get fired.

Day 4: I get a call again from the guy above at 8:40 a.m. advising not to bother coming in. He said the Client/trainers haven’t seen any improvements and lack faith in my abilities, i.e., I’m still not chit-chatting with other normies, not appearing cheery and upbeat and asking lots of questions, and they’re still bitch-hurt that I called the training ‘boring’. Therefore they will ‘terminate me with immediate effect’. He also seemed very matter-of-fact and bothered that he had to relay this to me; a far cry from that grandiose speech he gave on the last call.

Needless to say I was absolutely devastated. I went into my bathroom and almost hyperventilated. I looked out my window and saw lots of people going about their day and I just wished I could switch places with them to escape this misfortune. I forced myself to fall back asleep at 9 a.m. just so I could escape into the dream realm. I didn’t eat for the entire day.

I would’ve thought gross misconduct or breaking the law would get you fired, not for being a quiet person that minds their own business. They didn’t care about the detriment this caused me. What if I had 3 kids and a wife depending on me? Nope they wouldn’t have cared.

It’s very childish that they took my comment about the training being ‘boring’ personal even though it was a legitimate observation. Like it’s not my fault they don’t make the training more interactive and engaging. I didn’t ask many questions during training because I have prior experience in this role, having worked in a similar position for almost a year before. I wrote a lengthy appeal that mentioned my social anxiety and emailed it to any relevant person but only received silence.

What do you think? Would I have had better luck and received more empathy if the trainers had been male?
keep rotting brocel.
where you from?
keep neeting

It was stupid to call the training boring. Working in a call center isn't good for non-NT introverts. Maybe you would have been treated better if the trainers had been male, but I'm not sure.

you fucked up cuz you're going to be facing the clients and need to give a decent impression, and not give a shitty experience for their clients. you're in the wrong job.

honestly, if you can get a coding related job or even like qa roles, you can be somewhat of a fit. i work in tech, and so it's boomers who are either introverted or are tolerant of introverts

200.gif

Happened to me many times

• Don't talk with the normies. This isn't your job. It is all downside and no upside. What can they do for you? Nothing.
  • Don't call the training boring. Yes, you are expected to lie and larp like you love the job. It's gay.
  • Determine what your fucking job is and do it well. You were a call center guy, that means making/receiving calls. Track the number of calls you made/received per day, this is your insurance against them trying to complain about your performance and lying about how much work you get done.
  • If you get blackmail material on someone, use it. They will do the same to you. You are all enemies.

Call centre jobs are horrible like that, you can't trust any of middle and upper management.

Yeah in those social jobs you have to put on a social normie mask and fake it.

Dont bother dwelling on it, get yourself up and go for the next one.

Another sad story. What will you do now? Maybe when you've recovered from the shock try again but don't saying boring and ask a few questions.

Learn from the experience.

pff..try being over 30 and non NT: i've been fired from more jobs because of foids than I can count. Its almost part of the package already...

• Don't talk with the normies. This isn't your job. It is all downside and no upside. What can they do for you? Nothing.
  • Don't call the training boring. Yes, you are expected to lie and larp like you love the job. It's gay.
  • Determine what your fucking job is and do it well. You were a call center guy, that means making/receiving calls. Track the number of calls you made/received per day, this is your insurance against them trying to complain about your performance and lying about how much work you get done.
  • If you get blackmail material on someone, use it. They will do the same to you. You are all enemies.

very based.

Call Centres are like Sweat Shops run by Jews

I was neeting for 3 years before I landed this job too. Pretty tough out there if you’re not nt

Can you buy them some petrol?