Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Might is Right - Book that changed my life

• Thread starter Krokodil-Enjoyer
  • Start date
K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
This is book that absolutely gave me most direct to the point redpill on everything.
Its groundwork for everything that follows in life and why everything is like it is.

Basically, there is no Right or Wrong, No Morality and Rules and Laws are made by people in power to keep cattle in check.
I see a lot of people here crying over "In Justice" of the world and "Immorality" of people (normies, foids) but yet they keep winning in life... why ? Because they don't follow the rules simple as.
Might is what makes it Right people with power decide what is Right and Wrong, they write the rules and Human Rights can enforce itself only ones who have power can enforce it... So if you are superior and stronger you make to decide what is Right.
Game of life is just survival of the fittest and who will take most power and property.

This is why all wars in history were fought over money, property and power.
Stop worrying about morality, guilt, shame, rules.... just try to exploit anyone or anything as you possibly can... this is the real harsh reality we live in.... everything else if fairy tale.
If you are not going to be predator be ready to become prey.
Perpetual conflict is everywhere in world and every species.
Dogs fight with other animals and other Dogs for possesion of females and territory
As well as cats , plants vs plants, bees against other bees and enemies.

Accept that life is struggle and that Following rules, moral codes is just disadvantage and war strategy for elite to be able to gather heard to do their bidding.

Might is Right - Youtube audio book

You all suffer from a lot of self guilt and shame ... stop being and start exploiting others to the max !

ok GrAY

Maybe you should read Ayn Rand next, she's also beloved by pseudo-libertarian hipsters

I have read this book ( don't remember fully or partially ) and it's quite primitive.
You can't deny existence of basic morality and good and wrong.

I have read this book ( don't remember fully or partially ) and it's quite primitive.
You can't deny existence of basic morality and good and wrong.
You are fucking retard.
Prove it if its so easy

You are fucking retard.
Prove it if its so easy
Every society across history has deemed a few things immoral, such as murder and theft. If these things were to go unchecked, society would fall apart into anarchy and barbarism.
Intact societies have consistently dominated fractured, anarchistic peoples, so in this sense the might of society wins out

This is book that absolutely gave me most direct to the point redpill on everything.
Its groundwork for everything that follows in life and why everything is like it is.

Basically, there is no Right or Wrong, No Morality and Rules and Laws are made by people in power to keep cattle in check.
I see a lot of people here crying over "In Justice" of the world and "Immorality" of people (normies, foids) but yet they keep winning in life... why ? Because they don't follow the rules simple as.
Might is what makes it Right people with power decide what is Right and Wrong, they write the rules and Human Rights can enforce itself only ones who have power can enforce it... So if you are superior and stronger you make to decide what is Right.
Game of life is just survival of the fittest and who will take most power and property.

This is why all wars in history were fought over money, property and power.
Stop worrying about morality, guilt, shame, rules.... just try to exploit anyone or anything as you possibly can... this is the real harsh reality we live in.... everything else if fairy tale.
If you are not going to be predator be ready to become prey.
Perpetual conflict is everywhere in world and every species.
Dogs fight with other animals and other Dogs for possesion of females and territory
As well as cats , plants vs plants, bees against other bees and enemies.

Accept that life is struggle and that Following rules, moral codes is just disadvantage and war strategy for elite to be able to gather heard to do their bidding.

Might is Right - Youtube audio book

View attachment 865133View attachment 865134View attachment 865136View attachment 865139

You all suffer from a lot of self guilt and shame ... stop being and start exploiting others to the max !
I found out about an audiobook you can download of might is right here is the link.
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ILNr6j8KzUJq/

45255.jpg

Whatever you say, Ragnar.

Prove it if its so easy
If somebody stronger, smarter, and more resourceful comes along and wishes to torture and kill you for their own pleasure and entertainment, would you fight back?

If somebody stronger, smarter, and more resourceful comes along and wishes to torture and kill you for their own pleasure and entertainment, would you fight back?
whats the point of your question?

Every society across history has deemed a few things immoral, such as murder and theft. If these things were to go unchecked, society would fall apart into anarchy and barbarism.
Intact societies have consistently dominated fractured, anarchistic peoples, so in this sense the might of society wins out
Society has not deemed murder immoral because so many societies kill their own members for petty things like not wearing Head scarf or rape.
Murder was common and celebrated all through history like it is today also.
What kept murder in check were current rulers through police and judges ... because they wanted to keep society working for them.
You can't allow theft because then people wouldn't be productive and masters don't want nation who is not productive and making wealth for them so they created laws and institutions to stop individuals from attacking others... not because they wanted peace for their beloved people.

People were killed much more frequent back in days because it was great deterrent for criminals to not do funny things.
You ever heard about public executions?

And you can't make exceptions about morality of murder , its either wrong or not... if you make exceptions your whole premise of morality falls on its head