Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Might leave this site soon

R

righteouscel

-
I feel like I'm leanmaxxed enough now to become normie and get something.

Good for you.

Waiting on someone to say good riddance but this is just a fatcel trait women hate us when we are fat plus I'm ethnic

Good riddance fakecel normie cuck

Never had free sex because I was fat as fuck but I've been doing the most to looksmaxx and feel like I could ascend now
Yet another case of fatcel = volcel.

Shut the fuck up. You are disgusting, go back to Reddit.

Good luck tbh. Hope it all works out tbh.

My fat subhumanity is what caused to me to take the blackpill in the first place and even being redpilled by career maxxing being a mechanic with money I didn't attract anything

Last edited:
Now you have 2 roads ahead of you:
1) you always been a fakecel and as soon as you hit the gym you almost-ascend to normie condition and start get some sub6 foids pussy
2) "no gym fo yo face chico" and after some hardcore gymcelling you'll be back here because nothing can save you from bad bones.

Let's see what happens, wish you good things however it goes btw.

ps: your height?

Now you have 2 roads ahead of you:
1) you always been a fakecel and as soon as you hit the gym you almost-ascend to normie condition and start get some sub6 foids pussy
2) "no gym fo yo face chico" and after some hardcore gymcelling you'll be back here because nothing can save you from bad bones.

Let's see what happens, wish you good things however it goes btw.

ps: your height?
I was a ethnic fatcel but I'm 5'10 and before even women from my own race hated me but now I feel like I should have a chance with them they would tell me I looked like an ogre before

Fakecel if NT.

Good for you.

Good riddance fakecel normie cuck

Yet another case of fatcel = volcel.

Dont care, fuck off already

Shut the fuck up. You are disgusting, go back to Reddit.

If you live in ethniclands you might have a chance then. It all will depends on your face once you'll be slim. Good luck.

Why do retards like you feel the need to announce that you are leaving the site? Is it some sort of tragedy without you? Leave, and don’t return :)

Good luck is all I can say sincerely. I want to leave too because I feel a bit like an imposter now because of frequent reassurance that I have so much potential and I'm attractive, but my life isn't at that point where I can. I still deal with fucked up shit and assholes constantly despite my best efforts. This site is still all I have though besides my family/new pen pal.

new pen pal.

Pen1

Pen2

Pen3