Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Might try to get into vidya

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I wasn't allowed to play much vidya growing up bc my older brother was addicted and fucked his life up. I had a ds/3ds growing up and some games but that was it.

In HS i played some vidya with friends, stuff like battlefront, I wasn't any good but it was fun, i liked trash talking ppl. now that my friends have left me for foids, I want to try and up my social interactions by playing games with a mic function. I think having something to work on in-game will help me be less depressed and give me a better cope than movies, which get boring at times. However, im not very good at FPS or PvP type games because of my years of inexperience, so im wondering if you guys had any recommendations for other games. I think rust will be good, i do enjoy single player survival RPGs.

Online FPS like CS are most toxic shit ever, don't even try. If you like simulators try Arma 3, it's community is pretty adequate.

all I did in hs was play video games, and its one of the few things left I do now, though with less enjoyment

Online FPS like CS are most toxic shit ever, don't even try. If you like simulators try Arma 3, it's community is pretty adequate.
does it have a mic option? Im trying to stay sane by increasing my social interaction.

all I did in hs was play video games, and its one of the few things left I do now, though with less enjoyment
what type of games, im assuming ones with more escapist themes

Last edited:
I wasn't allowed to play much vidya growing up bc my older brother was addicted and fucked his life up. I had a ds/3ds growing up and some games but that was it.

In HS i played some vidya with friends, stuff like battlefront, I wasn't any good but it was fun, i liked trash talking ppl. now that my friends have left me for foids, I want to try and up my social interactions by playing games with a mic function. I think having something to work on in-game will help me be less depressed and give me a better cope than movies, which get boring at times. However, im not very good at FPS or PvP type games because of my years of inexperience, so im wondering if you guys had any recommendations for other games. I think rust will be good, i do enjoy single player survival RPGs.
CRY OF FER

U gotta be even more toxic than everyone else in CS to get the full experience

t. game banned for griefing on an alt

Arma is only played by young right-leaning white (asian and hispanic rarely) men which is why the community is so good.

think buying them lately is more of an addiction than actually playing them.
got games in my library that ive never played and a few i don't even remember buying

It's something that you can't force. Especially if you're playing alone.

Arma is only played by young right-leaning white (asian and hispanic rarely) men which is why the community is so good.
Muricans, Europeans and Russians play it as well.

I'm a hapa, do you think id be accepted?

think buying them lately is more of an addiction than actually playing them.
got games in my library that ive never played and a few i don't even remember buying
me too, i have 90+ games but ive only ever played like 20

Another incel who doesn’t play vidya

PvP I think is fairly bad in general.

Personally I like simple action games like platformers and FPS. Mostly indie games.

Online games can be good but the problem is they're often these huge AAA games that are a big investment of time and usually money too.

Honestly a strong cope and in good open world games can forget about life for hours.