Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Millenial w0men are better then z00mer w0men.

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
After browsing my old photos from school, memories and my use of social network and dating apps. I came to a conclusion Millenial w0men are better then z00mer w0men(They are still trash as all w0men are, don't get me wrong).

They look more alive, look better, lass fake up. They don't have the dead stare in their eyes, they actually have more intreasting profiles then Netflix and chill and other trashy z00mer slang.

TLDR Millenial w0men>>>>>Z00mer w0men.

It depends on where you live. Every woman here has a 1000 cock stare and looks dead inside

After browsing my old photos from school, memories and my use of social network and dating apps. I came to a conclusion Millenial w0men are better then z00mer w0men(They are still trash as all w0men are, don't get me wrong).

They look more alive, look better, lass fake up. They don't have the dead stare in their eyes, they actually have more intreasting profiles then Netflix and chill and other trashy z00mer slang.

TLDR Millenial w0men>>>>>Z00mer w0men.
Totally agree but still 1000 of bodies

Zoomer gen is a failure

you know they been in the shit cause they got the stare

all of them are shit, all of them
but i could understand that women born in the 70s or the 80s are going to be ten times better than the whores we have now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back