Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Minecraft is one of the few games i still enjoy.

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Most games bore me to death now, i tried to replay DS1 but i get bored after 20 mins, yet i can play Minecraft for hours without getting bored.

Is there something about Minecraft that appeals to the non-NT brain?

The repetitiveness of it, the sounds

mods for minecraft are cool too. Games just chill and you can do whatever you want. other games try to replicate it but they cant.

Most games bore me to death now, i tried to replay DS1 but i get bored after 20 mins, yet i can play Minecraft for hours without getting bored.

I can't wait to play fortnite when I get back home. It's one of the games that I can't get bored of

How? I have not enjoyed minecraft for several years? What are you doing on it?

I personally find single player sort of story games to be the best right now, but the one I am playing, the way this character gets this girl to marry him is the most bluepill thing ever, it kind of annoyed me.

Can’t enjoy sandboxes anymore tbh and the last time I played that game was like in 2017.

I'm not a minecraft fan, but I can see why the game is popular.