Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Minimum looks requirement for curries to slay

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
-be fairskin and mtn
- taller than 5’7++
-have a balls to speak to girls.

Fair skinned and mtn indians looks like this;
1708921305602-jpeg.1074060

This is the minimum requirement for curries.

Attachments

• 1708921305602.jpeg
    1708921305602.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 592
  • 1708921381536.jpeg
    1708921381536.jpeg
    986.6 KB · Views: 83
@Incline curries to slay in sea

Last edited:
:feelsrope: It’s over for Currie cuz they aren’t mostly fairskinned

I should have put curries to slay on sea

What's the deal then, when India's population is now estimated to be over 1,4 billion?

So basically they need to look white.

The requirements for indians is to not look like indians

I think it is, cuz my grandfather breed like 8 kids, he was also Muslim. Anyways can u give me statics?
Non-Muslims are below 2.1 children per woman, Japan is like one point something. Bihar might be the only place where Hindu women are above 2.1.

Non-Muslims are below 2.1 children per woman, Japan is like one point something. Bihar might be the only place where Hindu women are above 2.1.
Brutal, if Muslim population is above 30%, it would be chaos. I like all religion though, but there is always fight In between them, aka Hindus and Muslim.

Brutal, if Muslim population is above 30%, it would be chaos. I like all religion though, but there is always fight In between them.
The wars between Hindu kings and between Hindu and Buddhist kings were laughable compared to the genocidal fashion of Islamic warfare. Invade, kill, rape, convert, enslave, tax the remainers, and kidnap any women still left.

It's going to be way worse than the Lebanese Civil War.

Islam hates art, music, dance, culture. Islam is the opposite of Japan, the land of anime and hentai.

Islam means cousin marriage, inbreeding mutations, polygamy, and three incels for every rich Chaddam with 4 wives.

No more alcohol, tobacco, cannabis to cope. Just work and prayer.

cuz they aren’t mostly fairskinned
Not, for me I am really fair for some reason, but at the same time my dick is extremely dark :lul: :lul: . Like how genes work always amazes me..

There are no requirements for curries to slay simply because ethnic curries don't have any positive features in their pheno. If curries are lucky they got some foreign ancestry from persians or something like that so they don't look like total shit.

In other words, the requirements for curries to slay is to be actually not really be curry. It's the same requirements for eastern euros to slay, have as little easter euro ancestry as possible. Or italians for that matter, the less med (googly eyes, oval face) you look the more foids want you.

Last edited:
There are no requirements for curries to slay simply because ethnic curries don't have any positive features in their pheno. If curries are lucky they got some foreign ancestry from persians or something like that so they don't look like total shit.

In other words, the requirements for curries to slay is to be actually not really be curry. It's the same requirements for eastern euros to slay, have as little easter euro ancestry as possible. Or italians for that matter, the less med (googly eyes, oval face) you look the more foids want you.
Persians are subhumans:
View: https://youtu.be/euLq2w2b75Y?si=iMVJ4ay6pmlOI7y6

Not even one mtn can be found, they all stopped at ltn

Look at this curry lookin mf

Attachments

• IMG_1296.jpeg
    IMG_1296.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 22
Persians are subhumans:
View: https://youtu.be/euLq2w2b75Y?si=iMVJ4ay6pmlOI7y6

Not even one mtn can be found, they all stopped at ltn

Look at this curry lookin mf

Modern persians may be but OG persians had that iranic indo european look. It doesn't really matter anyways, my point is clearly simply that any curry dna is trash and any better pheno in curry land is due to foreign conquerers fucking curry foids a couple generations ago.

Yeah, I blame the government for this.

Multiple wifes are legal recognized for Muslims, where as a Hindu literally will get jailed if he marries second time. Population control measures are only enforced on Hindus. Great Replacement Theory is true in Kashmir, North-East and Kerala

Also, at this point till 2060 atleast we need to focus on quality of Hindus we produce rather than quantity. 1 Sai Deepak can counter 1000 mullas

The requirements for indians is to not look like indians
:bigbrain::bigbrain:
my cousin's cousin are giga slaying chadpreet two brother both are 6'2, lightskinned, look mea/light skin latino/greek/italian had foids literally throw themselves at them

why do you think north curries do better?? cause they have some indo aryan dna
they are taller, lighter skin and have better features
its ovER for my dravidians bro

Last edited:
my cousin's cousin are giga slaying chadpreet two brother both are 6'2, lightskinned, look mea/light skin latino/greek/italian had foids literally throw themselves at them
I hate chadpreets:reeeeee:

I hate chadpreets:reeeeee:

i hated listening to their sexcapade adventures, it was pure suifuel
i thought it was a joke until i saw spanish stacies coming to their place:lasereyes:

exactly, they have more indo european admixture

0/10 truecels according to @tehgymcel420

Modern persians may be but OG persians had that iranic indo european look. It doesn't really matter anyways, my point is clearly simply that any curry dna is trash and any better pheno in curry land is due to foreign conquerers fucking curry foids a couple generations ago.
What counts are curry? Cause if you want to use OG persians to refer to iranic indo-europeans from Central Asia, someone could argue something similar for curries jfl.

Not indo-aryan but indo-iranian I think. Dravidians like from Kerala and Tamil Nadu also look good sometimes.

Not indo-aryan but indo-iranian I think. Dravidians like from Kerala and Tamil Nadu also look good sometimes.
When they are tall(6’0++) and got good bones, they would do well with western bitches.

When they are tall(6’0++) and got good bones, they would do well with western bitches.
Kerlalites are tall as fuck, as there were no famines there.

What counts are curry? Cause if you want to use OG persians to refer to iranic indo-europeans from Central Asia, someone could argue something similar for curries jfl.
Okay, fuck the persian reference scratch that. The point isn't the specific kind of foreign influence. The point is curry pheno always uggo, therefore only non curry pheno in curryland has (maybe) some smv.

they do well when you're tall for south curries, good facial structure, ripped and good sin