Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Minimum looks requirement for having an attractive face to prime women

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Anything lower is cope.
iu

Decently robust and harmonious face. Failo'd by nose, thin eyebrows and hairline mostly.
Rating: PSL 6

if your face is average you can only compensate with height, frame, muscles and big dick

Brutal. It's truly over

Mogs me to oblivion.

Why is everyone so retarded when rating. Heath Ledger is higher than a 6. I'd say 8.

Is this Steve irwin?

Ledger’s hairline is completely normal to the rest of the population who doesn’t think in these autistic lookism terms. He was definitely a solid 10 to legions of women.

This is at the fault of the very people who allowed such an atrocity to happen in the first place.

Ledger’s hairline is completely normal to the rest of the population who doesn’t think in these autistic lookism terms. He was definitely a solid 10 to legions of women.
L M A O @ T H I S
C O P E
he is a chadlite/chad irl but gets mogged to DEATH by true genetic elites. so he isnt 10

Decently robust and harmonious face. Failo'd by nose, thin eyebrows and hairline mostly.
Rating: PSL 6
@Chris_Jones
he commited suicide by overdosing on drugs because of his shit hairline
d0ac90423aff3e46690c711e8ff19a5c.jpg

Only a norwooding man could successfully play the Joker (Jack Nicholson too). Not only did it turn him into the Joker, it made him resort to cold approaching. You know it's over when you're rejected by Maggie Gyllenhaal.

giphy.gif

YGRqhiy.jpg

tenor.gif