Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Minoxidil affects are so bad

B

blackchico

Banned
-
My eyes and face aged so bad that people are starting to say I look like I do drugs

blackchico

Greycel​

JoinedMar 7, 2024Posts5

please tell me you stopped taking it then

blackchico
Greycel

blackchico

Greycel​

JoinedMar 7, 2024Posts5
calling kids fags who didn't chose to be retarder

On a serious note stop taking it

calling kids fags who didn't chose to be retarder

Normgroid/looksfag/tiktok behavior. Thank you for showing this,

blackchico

Greycel​

JoinedMar 6, 2024Posts7

Never heard about a side effect like that ...
Sounds like a grAY infiltrator trying to convince incels to not looksmax with minoxidil.

Sounds like a grAY infiltrator trying to convince incels to not looksmax with minoxidil.
If you can looksmax with minoxidil then you weren't a incel in first place.

My eyes and face aged so bad that people are starting to say I look like I do drugs
You mean your under eyes? I've heard that minoxidil can lower your overall facial skin quality, but especially worsens the under eye area; you will look perpetually tired/unwell. This could be because of the of alcohol content. On the plus side, the side effects should normally go away after a week of stopping use and it appears that they're temporary.

Last edited:
Oral or topical?

When I walk into the bathroom, people ask me if I have a thc cart , then someone asked me if I had a cart and another person also said I do look like I do drugs
Oral or topical
Topical

why can incels not looksmax with minoxidil?
Looksmaxing is improving your looks and you ascend. And if minoxidil ascends you, then you aren't a incel in first place.

Looksmaxing is improving your looks and you ascend. And if minoxidil ascends you, then you aren't a incel in first place.
No, looksmaxxing is improving your looks. It doesn't matter if you ascend or not.

No, looksmaxxing is improving your looks. It doesn't matter if you ascend or not.
And can you tell me why do we improve our looks.
@ElTruecel

And can you tell me why do we improve our looks.
@ElTruecel
he is right kind of. Improving looks may not help u ascend but could get u more respect from others or possibly get u a job even if it doesn’t guarantee u a gf.

Because people treat you better when you look better.
Looks is life.
he is right kind of. Improving looks may not help u ascend but could get u more respect from others or possibly get u a job even if it doesn’t guarantee u a gf.
That's part of ascending, at least according to me.

When I walk into the bathroom, people ask me if I have a thc cart , then someone asked me if I had a cart and another person also said I do look like I do drugs

Topical
where the fuck are you applying it besides your scalp?

Go for the trixodil + minoxidil solution from foligain there's no alcohol in it but it's more expensive than minox alone. I did a cheap ass minoxidil for 2 years gave me almost 0 results while the one i mentionned gave me results with very small sides.