Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Minoxidilpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
Does any other baldingcel have experience with Minox?
I heard a lot of good things about it and would like to save what remains of my "mane". :feelsLSD:

Yes. If I had to start all over again I would use 10-15% first then titrate down to 5% for maintenance once the hair has recovered.

Yes. If I had to start all over again I would use 10-15% first then titrate down to 5% for maintenance once the hair has recovered.
So it actually does recover?
You have a time frame?

Yeah, I applied it on my beard for 2 years and it worked. I have a full beard now.

Never used for a goblino I was lucky with a beard and I'm still not bald

yeah I have been using it for like 2 months prolly... Some mild results but it takes way longer to see it's full potential

just try to not read too much bs in the internet, people will say it causes all kinds of side effects, I was literally afraid of using it. In the worst scenario it's not gonna do shit and you will have wasted money

yeah I have been using it for like 2 months prolly... Some mild results but it takes way longer to see it's full potential

just try to not read too much bs in the internet, people will say it causes all kinds of side effects, I was literally afraid of using it. In the worst scenario it's not gonna do shit and you will have wasted money
Tbh I don‘t really care either way.
I‘d rather meet Baraka than go bald. :smonk:

Tbh I don‘t really care either way.
I‘d rather meet Baraka than go bald. :smonk:
then get on fin asap, this is more important

minox is a hair stimulant, you need to block dht to stop hair from shedding

It worked for me but made my face bloat and led to me gaining weight easily so I had to drop it. It seems Minoxidil actually has had lasting effects even after stopping it. I used minox for my shitty ass beatd for 4 months 2019 and I stopped using it but I am still able to grow a full beard now. I also stopped using minox for my head but I still have a full hairline, for now

It stops working after you use it , and you probably lose what you gained
Its messy and oily
Can get you bloated , and someone claims it aged them a lot

then get on fin asap, this is more important

minox is a hair stimulant, you need to block dht to stop hair from shedding
As far as I can tell my hair isn't shedding. It's full by the feel of it, but most hairs are thin, small and colorless so it looks absolutely terrible.
It stops working after you use it , and you probably lose what you gained
Its messy and oily
Can get you bloated , and someone claims it aged them a lot
I'd have no problem using Minox for the rest of my subhuman existence, if I keep my hair for it.
I'm already sub-5 with hair, so balding is not an option.

As far as I can tell my hair isn't shedding. It's full by the feel of it, but most hairs are thin, small and colorless so it looks absolutely terrible.

I'd have no problem using Minox for the rest of my subhuman existence, if I keep my hair for it.
I'm already sub-5 with hair, so balding is no option.
Im more worried about the aging thing tbh
Research about any substance you want to take for a while

'shedding' is just an simple word I used to describe the process of balding, you need fin to stop hairloss, minox won't do it.

'shedding' is just an simple word I used to describe the process of balding, you need fin to stop hairloss, minox won't do it.
As I said; I actually have not one bald spot.
I was on a crash diet (about 3 years ago) where I lost around 88 lbs in 5 months.
After my diet was done, my hair started thinning with actual bald spots.
I then ate protein-rich food and supplements and now the former bald spots are covered with vellus hair.

I'm not sure if the thinning/balding was/is due to nutrition deficiency or actual male pattern baldness, as my older brother (28) clearly is affected by it.
But if it was mpb, why would the hair return, even if it's just vellus hair?

Waste of time.

You have to apply it every day so big pharma can cuck you out of a lifetime of money. Better to just accept balding at this point, especially if you're already incel with hair to begin with.

Waste of time.

You have to apply it every day so big pharma can cuck you out of a lifetime of money. Better to just accept balding at this point, especially if you're already incel with hair to begin with.
With that reasoning incels shouldn't even try to looksmax.
Just because I was never good looking to begin with, doesn't mean that I should let myself become even uglier.

As I said; I actually have not one bald spot.
I was on a crash diet (about 3 years ago) where I lost around 88 lbs in 5 months.
After my diet was done, my hair started thinning with actual bald spots.
I then ate protein-rich food and supplements and now the former bald spots are covered with vellus hair.

I'm not sure if the thinning/balding was/is due to nutrition deficiency or actual male pattern baldness, as my older brother (28) clearly is affected by it.
But if it was mpb, why would the hair return, even if it's just vellus hair?
I have zero bald spots, and I'm balding.

the reason why you could be balding even if the hair returned (especially as thin, vellus hair) is because you hair never really shed when you're balding, it just gets smaller and smaller over the years until you're left with minuscule hair that can't be seen with the naked eye

I have zero bald spots, and I'm balding.

the reason why you could be balding even if the hair returned (especially as thin, vellus hair) is because you hair never really shed when you're balding, it just gets smaller and smaller over the years until you're left with minuscule hair that can't be seen with the naked eye
You could be right ...
Well I already purchased the Minox, so I'll give it a couple of months.
If it doesn't improve by then I can still hop on Fina.
You need a prescription for it in my part of the world, so it's quite a hassle.