Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a really attractive milf?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I’ve been into milfs a lot lately, something so hot about it. A sexy older woman with a good career and she dresses very feminine and elegantly and I can talk about anything and she’s so mature and buys me things and what not, and there’s no bullshit and she’s straightforward with what she wants but isn’t a fat nagging bitch.

Would love to lay in bed in a nice beautiful house in a wooded suburban neighborhood and bury my face in an older woman’s boobs while she gently scratches my hair and calls me a good boy. And we cook for each other and we manage the house together. Chad only thought of course.

IMG 2061
IMG 2062

It's a very white only thing, if you're a white chadlite youngling you can very well have it if you're moderately wealthy to have access to places where such people mingle

Only for sex

If you wouldn't you are a fakecel

Would love to lay in bed in a nice beautiful house in a wooded suburban neighborhood and bury my face in an older woman’s boobs while she gently scratches my hair and calls me a good boy. And we cook for each other and we manage the house together
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

>Would you date as an incel?
That's like asking a dog if he would like to fly

I’ve been into milfs a lot lately, something so hot about it. A sexy older woman with a good career and she dresses very feminine and elegantly and I can talk about anything and she’s so mature and buys me things and what not, and there’s no bullshit and she’s straightforward with what she wants but isn’t a fat nagging bitch.

Would love to lay in bed in a nice beautiful house in a wooded suburban neighborhood and bury my face in an older woman’s boobs while she gently scratches my hair and calls me a good boy. And we cook for each other and we manage the house together. Chad only thought of course.

View attachment 1119545View attachment 1119546
It's prolly never gonna happen but I'd obviously be happy about it if it did

>Would you date as an incel?
That's like asking a dog if he would like to fly
It's like asking a starving dude if he would be ok with eating pie

they've been through 1000+ dick inside of them so no.

I would date basically anyone man. A cute milf, why the hell not.
Anime milfs are infinitely more attractive than real milfs though. They are drawn blemishless with no balding issues, no crooked teeth, no hormonal issues etc. etc. So you divorce the body of a MILF from the actual MILF... and yes the curvy kind of MILF body is refreshing in a sea of very samey copy-paste anime chicks.

Regardless, I would ascend/date a real MILF. It sounds like a wonderful time to be spoiled like that.

It's a very white only thing, if you're a white chadlite youngling you can very well have it if you're moderately wealthy to have access to places where such people mingle

Yes obviously

The only reason I wouldn't want to be with a milf is because of her high body count.

Is this a joke ?

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Unfortunately MILF usually means she's being maintained by a rich betabuxxer, so there's no reason for her to cheat with anyone else than Chad.