Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mirror your face.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35542
  • Start date
Deleted member 35542

Deleted member 35542

Self-banned
-
I mirrored my face whilst taking a selfie, and I looked like even more of a fucking goblin. JFC.

I'm so used to seeing myself in the mirror, compared to on photos so when I saw how others see me, it was just fucking brutal. You'll get a new perspective of yourself. Try it.

Also a question from a retardcel, are others so used to seeing me the way I did on a mirrored picture of me, that they don't think I look that retarded. They don't? right bros?....

[UWSL]Also a question from a retardcel, are others so used to seeing me the way I did on a mirrored picture of me, that they don't think I look that retarded. They don't? right bros?....[/UWSL]
Normie men see themselves as above you and foids see you as a retarded disgusting subhuman

I once smashed my face into a mirror and broke it. Is that what you meant?

I got used seeing my face in the mirror, seeing it in selfie camera I can notice all deformities and asymmetry

I wanted to become something else after looking at the mirror. I wanted to be Adam stretched to all four corners of the earth, yet reading everything.

Is your reflection in the mirror what you really look like?

technically selfies are already flipped compared to a mirror, it doesn't make u look worse, its just flipped

Nobody’s face is perfectly symmetrical, and you are used to seeing your face flipped in the mirror. So when u flip your face it seems more lopsided than it really is.

But if you’re ugly you’re ugly. Flipping your face won’t do shit.

I looked in the mirror I didn't like what I see...
But that's true in my case I'm a disgusting freak both on the mirror and on the phone but on the mirror I get +0.5 lvl

Nobody’s face is perfectly symmetrical, and you are used to seeing your face flipped in the mirror. So when u flip your face it seems more lopsided than it really is.

Get a load of this assymetry boyo. Im legit deformed.

Left side looks okay. Just a low t white guy. Right side is a fucking stroke patient.

Last edited:
View attachment 469467

Left side looks okay. Just a low t white guy. Right side is a fucking stroke patient.
You are a normie and white. Your face also isn’t noticeably asymmetrical. If you are tall then 100% mentalcel.

mirror flip it and you will see how over it is. My side profile is utter trash(recesed) and im a lanklet. Add to that shit eye area, long mid face, and it never began.

Last edited:

honestly ur philtrum lenght is way worse

honestly ur philtrum lenght is way worse
That’s what I was thinking tbh. If It wasn’t for his filtrum and prey eyes he’d be Chadlite.

mirror flip it and you will see how over it is. My side profile is utter trash(recesed) and im a lanklet. Add to that shit eye area, long mid face, and it never began.
Post your side profile tbh.

You are handsome. If you are struggling with foids, it just shows that something is wrong with the system.

No thanks. Don't need the ragefuel.

Looked better than usual in the barber mirror (usually brutal) today though. Weight loss paid off. Normally I walk away from the barber mirror with suifuel.

Where can I see a picture of your face?

Thanks for this explanation. If I post selfies online, am I supposed to post them mirrored (for me) to make them look like me in real life? I don't want others to see me flipped, they will also become acutely aware of the lopsidedness if that happens. If I'm posting something I have to make the best of it.

Well studies show that most people overrate their looks.

We are designed to like how we look. it's safe to say that if foids don't give you attention, you are ugly. They are designed to encourage good looking people to approach them and discourage it in ugly males.

I know it never began. Too many surgeries to unfuck my face. Need to break my entire skull and re arrenge it like legos.

Where can I see a picture of your face?

Thanks for this explanation. If I post selfies online, am I supposed to post them mirrored (for me) to make them look like me in real life? I don't want others to see me flipped, they will also become acutely aware of the lopsidedness if that happens. If I'm posting something I have to make the best of it.
It doesn’t really matter that much tbh. Notice how @Kamikaze thinks he has subhuman asymmetry when it’s not really abnormal or noticeable to us at all?

Minute asymmetries or minor negative canthal tilt don’t matter. All that matters to other people is the overall image. If somebody says otherwise they are a lookism.net coper.

Facial Harmony>Everything

It doesn’t really matter that much tbh. Notice how @Kamikaze thinks he has subhuman asymmetry when it’s not really abnormal or noticeable to us at all?

Minute asymmetries or minor negative canthal tilt don’t matter. All that matters to other people is the overall image. If somebody says otherwise they are a lookism.net coper.

High IQ poster. Great explanation, I will cope with this.

mentalceldom is hell
Honestly I thought I was mainly a mentalcal (5/10 at best, I have some major issues that I can fix and possibly become normie tier) but if that dude is an incel then IT'S FUCKING OVER.

Honestly I thought I was mainly a mentalcal (5/10 at best, I have some major issues that I can fix and possibly become normie tier) but if that dude is an incel then IT'S FUCKING OVER.
what you look like? :feelsjuice:

what you look like? :feelsjuice:
After seeing my face mirrored, a fucking goblin. But I have a shitty physique due to being fat previously and stretch marks and acne all over the place. Two of those I could fix and hope for the best :feelscry:

Assymetry is antithesis to facial harmony.
Look how i flip the regular camera view and it your brain notices it.
Screenshot 20210720 181525 Gallery

Screenshot 20210720 181538 Gallery

Like it or not, but facial assymetry is very offensive to our brains on a sub concious level. Eye area is turbo important too. Just from my eye area you can assume a lot of things about my personality/health/mood/energy level.

Just from skull shape you are already assuming how high inhib/meak I am.

Then you treat me according to said
impression, ingraining said traits in my mind.
Lookism is brutal and women are the biggest offenders(despite the bluepilled meme that its men that are visual), they just lack the introspective capacity to realize it. That's why you are constantly baffled at how disconnected their responses are.

View attachment 469484
View attachment 469485

Like it or not, but facial assymetry is very offensive to our brains on a sub concious level. Eye area is turbo important too. Just from my eye area you can assume a lot of things about my personality/health/mood/energy level.

Lookism is brutal and women are the biggest offenders(despite the bluepilled meme that its men that are visual), they just lack the introspective capacity to realize it. That's why you are constantly baffled at how disconnected their responses are.
My skull has the exact same asymmetry. I think you look good but if your experiences state otherwise I suppose I'm blind to something that I myself don't realize.

View attachment 469484
View attachment 469485

I reverse searched your picture and some of the results were brutal ngl. (sorry, repost)

waa.ai/xVQC

View attachment 469484
View attachment 469485

You mog me to infinity. You’re white, green eyes, jfl if you’re “subhuman”.

And there is no difference in smv between the flipped images. It’s obvious you have some form of BDD as you are a fairly decent looking.

In terms of looks alone you are easily at least a normie. Arguably a high tier normie.

You mog me to infinity. You’re white, green eyes, jfl if you’re “subhuman”.

And there is no difference in smv between the flipped images. It’s obvious you have some form of BDD as you are a fairly decent looking.

In terms of looks alone you are easily at least a normie. Arguably a high tier normie.
Thanks for the kind words lad, but that simply is not true. I've had women tell me to my face that i'm too low T/disfigured(those weren't stacies mind you. My looks matches) for them to consider me in any romantic capacity. I'm already 32 and shit's beyond over. It's really sad to see ok looking literal kids posting here. Talk about squandering your life away before it began.

Thanks for the kind words lad, but that simply is not true. I've had women tell me to my face that i'm too low T/disfigured(those weren't stacies mind you. My looks matches) for them to consider me in any romantic capacity. I'm already 32 and shit's beyond over. It's really sad to see ok looking literal kids posting here. Talk about squandering your life away before it began.
You’d slay in Japan IMO

You’d slay in Japan IMO
True. He’d smv mog all those ricecels to oblivion. He’d face, eye color, race, and heightmog 80% of the rice population.

Ive talked with the orthodontist and he said that after teeth alingment my upper lip will be even less noticable.

Should I just bite dust and go do a philtrum shortnening/upper lip lift surgery? Afaik its not even full anasthetic and done in an hour. :feelsmage:

Consider that the brain is still programmed to see us better than we are, imagine how much we really suck :feelsdevil:

Consider that the brain is still programmed to see us better than we are, imagine how much we really suck :feelsdevil:
View attachment 469484
View attachment 469485

Is this you in the pics?

Last edited:
what's the evolutionary benefit of this

we didn't evolve along with any sort of reflection that wasn't water which is extremely distorted through waves and depending where it is you wouldn't be able to see yourself clearly
mirrors are a recent made object/tool, so our brain is not programmed to see us better looking than we are

we didn't evolve along with any sort of reflection that wasn't water which is extremely distorted through waves and depending where it is you wouldn't be able to see yourself clearly
mirrors are a recent made object/tool, so our brain is not programmed to see us better looking than we are
I don't remember where I read this, anyway there are studies on this. Is automatic switch to see a face that is more good then truth

I don't remember where I read this, anyway there are studies on this. Is automatic switch to see a face that is more good then truth
Yes I have read studies like these too, I think I made a thread with one in it earlier.

You know how you think acne is disgusting on someone else, but if you have it yourself you're not disgusted by it. I think it's sort of an effect like that.