Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mixed foid laments not being White, and more.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
main-qimg-00f652e0fd0ff945027dc2ef7cf9b690

main-qimg-b5638ad6266bc239f518efc3780e5d7c-pjlq

main-qimg-63147667f60def4acb54644a737a1bec-pjlq

main-qimg-bd06e83cdfc7676c17c041a2491ee2f9-pjlq

what an ugly negro, is this what you're into @Broly ?

Just a friendly reminder that racemixing will destroy the white race, have a wonderful day :)

Damn that bitch is fuuuugly

Jfl at their hypocrisy

club her pig face

why is this black ms piggy lookalike wearing fake freckles

Kill it with fire

Infinite smv is not enough for them anymore, they want the Godlike worshipping from armies of people that damn white women got. Its about the privilege, it always has been. I hope they claw each others eyes out.

Have some dignity and self respect
It's hard when you're a truecel curry. Plus the foid does not look half bad with fakeup... and the lips indicate she can suck a cock well.

I do realize that this kind of behavior is what gives fefails their monstrous egos in the first place though. So it's best to keep it under wraps.

She’s my looksmatch, but she’s fat as fuck, I’m not. ALSO THE WHITE WOMEN IN THE COMMENTS SAYING THAT THEYRE SORRY FOR BEING PRIVILEGED, I FUCKING HATE WHITE APOLOGISTS, THEYRE THE FUCKING WORST TYPE OF CUMSKINS

That's a ugly bitch

lol everyone knows the whiter you look , the better, yet there are still clowns on this site that deny race realosm:feelshaha:

They’re just like the jbwcels but since they’re women, they get away with it:lul:

It's crazy how trashy women look nowadays. Inb4 even all Chads turn volcels because women just aren't worth the effort anymore.

If I as a blackcel impregnate a white foid, our daughter would turn out like this mixed foid