Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mixed race Indian kid tells his white mom he wants to be white

:/
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

This may not be as great as 2021, but it seems it needs to be...

She kinda looks like an alien

Even as a toddler, I could have never brought myself up to say "I love my mommy"

:/
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
Poor kid, coming from a light feature worshipping family I relate to this kid. I remember crying when I watched the ugly duckling when I was around his age.

Her fault for creating a brown skin kid. She could have easily just gotten a white husband and her kids would be fine. Now the boy could become an incel. But at least he's half white so his facial features will probably be half-decent.

as a curry I was made fun of for my race constantly. I remember telling my mom that I want to be white one day and she completely lost her shit on me.

as a curry I was made fun of for my race constantly. I remember telling my mom that I want to be white one day and she completely lost her shit on me.

I have a chill in my neck.

Even the kid knows not being full white might spell his doom, especially when the other part of him is curry

Even as a toddler, I could have never brought myself up to say "I love my mommy"
same I think we knew even back then it was over for us being born curry

Poor kid.
The is a high chance he will grow up and become incel.
Mixed-race kids are more likely to become incel.

Mixed is unnatural, of-course.
Yea I am half white half asian, and most of the other mixed race boys I know are also incels or nearcels.
Sometimes it feels like the mixed race is worse than being full rice.
They are pretty common in canada.

Her fault for creating a brown skin kid. She could have easily just gotten a white husband and her kids would be fine. Now the boy could become an incel. But at least he's half white so his facial features will probably be half-decent.
true he is still far better off than full curries. And curries bleach better than most races, only sands bleach better

Kids not even that brown, he could pass for a Mexican if he wanted to :feelsjuice:

Sorry you went through that brocel.
A shame people are made fun of for stuff that cannot be changed, like race and height.

Doomed from the start :feelsaww:

true he is still far better off than full curries. And curries bleach better than most races, only sands bleach better
kid still looks pretty brown. When I was his age I had white skin and dark brown hair. She must have mixed with a dark skin, if I mixed with a white girl then the child would look much more closer to white, hell the little nigga could even have colored eyes since I have family members with green eyes and dark blue eyes kek

kid still looks pretty brown. When I was his age I had white skin and dark brown hair. She must have mixed with a dark skin, if I mixed with a white girl then the child would look much more closer to white, hell the little nigga could even have colored eyes since I have family members with green eyes and dark blue eyes kek
true must have been a dravindian father. some of my curry paki relatives lightskin mog the kid

true must have been a dravindian father. some of my curry paki relatives lightskin mog the kid
tbh if she was with a lighter skinned one then she wouldn’t have had to deal with this problem. she needs to bleach the kid asap.

JFL JBC strikes again

JFL 3 year old kid already knows it’s over as a hapa deathnic. Next Elliot Rodger. He will mog @wereq in terms of curry self hate

deathnic feels
:fuk:

Future .is poster

There are a lot of half German/Sands in Germany and they bleach completely out. They even have blond or red hair sometimes.

lol kid isnt even really brown.

just goes to show, racemixing is evil. it's only natural that the kid would want to look like the other people around him. no doubt all sorts of mental illness is coming for that child

I’m gonna be on the lookout for self hating ethnics with the vocab of a 3 year old now

my Indian co-worker today said something along the lines of "Asians don't know how to runs things properly I'm glad the new chef is white" and then the black guy who cooks the noodles said "Manny I told you not to say racist shit like that"

Asians don't know how to runs things properly I'm glad the new chef is white"

240708-broccoli-and-chicken-stir-fry-1x1-188-copy-aebaedd322bd4cbe89898b9dea4b5031.jpg

my Indian co-worker today said something along the lines of "Asians don't know how to runs things properly I'm glad the new chef is white" and then the black guy who cooks the noodles said "Manny I told you not to say racist shit like that"
I also have an indian co-worker and he was talking about how in Toronto, all the races are segregating into their own communities, and even said, and I quote, this would cause tension due to cultural differences. Even he, despite being an NPC, can see that race differences lead to trouble

lol kid isnt even really brown.

just goes to show, racemixing is evil. it's only natural that the kid would want to look like the other people around him. no doubt all sorts of mental illness is coming for that child
Racemixing is not evil, but having a brown kid grow up around whites is. If this half-indian kid was growing up in INDIA, he would mog all the full Indians and be treated like a Bollywood celebrity. Also, he is still a kid, could easily grow up to be a Chadpreet.

Indiangerman

It's all relative, but it is due to Indians and Sands being caucasion, even more so with Sands, since we tend to have drops of European blood here and there once in a while, especially in Turkey, Levant, Iran, and Algeria. Although, even when a Sand has NO European blood, they can still look white due to closer ancestory with Europeans
Fe0979da0f07478954613909f501aa60

While indians are not genetically as close to Europeans compared to Sands, they do tend to have more European-looking faces. I've noticed alot of Indians literally look like black-colored Europeans. Look at this albino Indian girl. Literally looks like a German/Swede loli. Also look at how happy her dad is at having a white daughter kek
Albino indian