Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MK1 is absolute woke trash

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
Post wall

post wall, middle aged foids in their feminist ,had her fun, and ready to settle down now stage.

the main reason most people got the Nintendo switch was to fap to Cassie Cage in MK11.
they also uglified Sonya with cherubism chin BTW.
Puke

They just have realistic facial structure because of the graphics engine. Don't they do facial mocap?

Is this a western game?

cammy from street fighter is hot, so is chun li tbh, i always preferred mk tbh

You mean MK11, but I'm actually old enough to remember the first Mortal Kombat game for PC.

f46104c033a017557e1477351dccb774890b6c768553bd59b2fa4f8bd89280b5_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg

Besides Tanya (Far Right), they all look like they were modeled after the same noodlewhore.

You mean MK11, but I'm actually old enough to remember the first Mortal Kombat game for PC.

f46104c033a017557e1477351dccb774890b6c768553bd59b2fa4f8bd89280b5_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg

No, he means MK1. There's a new Mortal Kombat game coming out very soon called Mortal Kombat 1.

In Mortal Kombat 11, Liu Kang defeated Kronika and became God of Earthrealm in Raiden's stead. With Kronika's Hourglass, he remade the world and started a new timeline. It's a reboot. With a few things changed here and there.

For instance, now that Liu Kang is the new Raiden, Raiden is the new Liu Kang. A young Asian man with lightning powers. Tarkatans are not a race, but instead there's a disease called "Tarkata" that turns people into Tarkatans. Mileena is heir to her throne, but now she's come down with Tarkata and if her secret gets out she could lose her royal standing. Li Mei from Deception has been reimagined as an Edenian supercop. Nitara is played by Megan Fox.

Mk and injustice have the ugliest foids

lord havik is awesome tho

I might try it on the switch

Video games suck now. Everything's casualized or woke. This is why it's important to gatekeep hobbies.