Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Modern latinas are extra aggressive

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Fucking turd world shitskin latinos behaving like first world soy cucks and letting themselves be subjected to toilet violence instead of putting these imbeciles in their places.
Western feminism has rotted the brain of every toilet in the world.
It's truly over!

i didn't understand shit but deathnic toilets are becoming whores these days
1W86iyZl

i didn't understand shit
Basically she was slapping the man who was filming a shittok because she couldn't handle a joke.
Enraging how society normalizes violence when it is from a female.
But oh god forbid if the roles were reversed!

That's just play fighting man.

That's just play fighting man.
Oh so it's ok if a bitch comes and slaps you in the face because she is such a bitter piece of crap that can't stand jokes holy mother of cucks :soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Oh so it's ok if a bitch comes and slaps you in the face because she is such a bitter piece of crap that can't stand jokes holy mother of cucks :soy:
Pretty sure he could of knocked her out with 1 punch if he wanted too lol

Dudes geting more attention from foids than any of us will ever see :feelskek:

Pretty sure he could of knocked her out with 1 punch if he wanted too lol
But why he didn't do it is the question?
Oh no, because of muh equal gender ohhhh you can't touch a toilet even with a petal of a flower cuckoldry shit

Lol they’re one of the most aggressive type of girls. A lot of them like to fucking flaunt how insane they are

But why he didn't do it is the question?
Oh no, because of muh equal gender ohhhh you can't touch a toilet even with a petal of a flower cuckoldry shit
Probably cause he's banging her that night, i dunno.
Clearly looks like a couple to me.

Probably cause he's banging her that night, i dunno.
Clearly looks like a couple to me.
Even if they were dating, that's no excuse for her to assault him wtf is wrong with u

Also this video is a terrible representation for this point there are literal videos of Hispanic women setting men on fire. :feelskek: You need more of the extreme examples

Also this video is a terrible representation for this point there are literal videos of Hispanic women setting men on fire. :feelskek: You need more of the extreme examples
sir :feelswhat:

Even if they were dating, that's no excuse for her to assault him wtf is wrong with u
The whole thing missed and she was laughing and so was he probably.
I dunno I just don't think if she was really assaulting him he would of just taken it.

The whole thing missed and she was laughing and so was he probably.
So it's ok if a toilet physically assaults because "it's teehee is a joke im a laughing tee hee"
You are fucking reddit infiltrator :feelspuke:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

So it's ok if a toilet physically assaults because "it's teehee is a joke im a laughing tee hee"
You are fucking reddit infiltrator :feelspuke:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Are you really going to defend a sexhaver?
That dude was clearly getting pipe.
Normie things man, learn and observe its like watching a zoo.

I'm defending a male above anything else.

That's no excuse for violence, this is why modern cucks have ruined western with toilet privilege and misandrism ideologies
Who cares tbh. The guy probably is enjoying his life with this slutina while we rot here.

I didn’t know too many hispanic foids in school but from what I’ve seen they seem second only to sheboons in aggression/insanity

Just admit you’re one of the people on the video, likely the one filming it

yup they'll probably outcompete white foids eventually at this rate and start fucking dogs
Deathnic foids already fuck animals, bestiality seems to be a pretty universal thing amongst toilets

Sand and latinx toilets mog curry toilets so hard

They have that sexy light brown skin, curry whores are shit brown

white (full aryan) > "white"(southern euro) > arab (north african) and noodlewhores >= hispanic > curry > niggresses

Kek they all have same pheno jfl

why?

tbh
That’s a lame ass random video
Girl is clearly not being aggressive but flirting with the guy
You’re probably the one filming, banging both girls and making fun of the shortcel at the end of the video

Sand and latinx toilets mog curry toilets so hard

They have that sexy light brown skin, curry whores are shit brown
Currywhores have bad faces that's what knocks them down.
And somehow they also manage to age as fast as slavwhores.

Currywhores have bad faces that's what knocks them down.
And somehow they also manage to age as fast as slavwhores.
Currywhores are on average darker than sand and latina foids too though

Currywhores are on average darker than sand and latina foids too though
True but it depends I think.
Some of them can be light as middleeastholes, but most of them come here pre-married never seen one without a man outside tbh.

Fucking turd world shitskin latinos behaving like first world soy cucks and letting themselves be subjected to toilet violence instead of putting these imbeciles in their places.
Western feminism has rotted the brain of every toilet in the world.
It's truly over!

View attachment 751768
Deserves rape

As a latino myself I know that most latinas are not aggressive. Latina bitches from new york definitely are though.

Basically she was slapping the man who was filming a shittok because she couldn't handle a joke.
Enraging how society normalizes violence when it is from a female.
But oh god forbid if the roles were reversed!
Those slaps were weak. I know her weakspots too