Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Modern use of the term incel is inconsistent

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I remember a few years ago nobody even knew wtf we were. Now people call anything and everything “incel”, and it seems they miss the mark basically every.time. I’ve seen people call 8/10 men “incel” because they said something about women. Like do people even know what this term means?

It seems like the way normies use the term is as some sort of catch all term for all “evil” and generally anything from a different viewpoint.

Also I hope this site hasn’t changed too much. It should be alright as long as there isn’t some clueless Chad who thinks he’s Incel because he watched Taxi Driver and goes to the gym.

I remember a few years ago nobody even knew wtf we were. Now people call anything and everything “incel”, and it seems they miss the mark basically every.time. I’ve seen people call 8/10 men “incel” because they said something about women. Like do people even know what this term means?
it's because leftoids and holes started to co-opt the word as a way to shame men. They intentionally changed it's definition so they could use it as a brow beating tactic if men called them out on their bullshit.

"You don't think women should slut around in their teens and twenties and kill their unborn kids? Ew you're such an incel!:foidSoy:"
It should be alright as long as there isn’t some clueless Chad who thinks he’s Incel because he watched Taxi Driver and goes to the gym.
@Moeggels

Yeah, normies suck. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

it's because leftoids and holes started to co-opt the word as a way to shame men. They intentionally changed it's definition so they could use it as a brow beating tactic if men called them out on their bullshit.

"You don't think women should slut around in their teens and twenties and kill their unborn kids? Ew you're such an incel!:foidSoy:"

@Moeggels

their use isn't inconsistent in their worldview .it's just that most of them don't believe incels as a thing even exists.they attribute our inceldom to our personality,so an incel just becomes a word to denote someone who says supposed *mean* things about women.

it's tiresome as shit,but yeah

@Moeggels
I think i'm an incel because i'm a KHHV and women are disgusted once they actually talk to me.

Exactly people don’t know the definition of fucking words.

It seems like the way normies use the term is as some sort of catch all term for all “evil” and generally anything from a different viewpoint.

Also I hope this site hasn’t changed too much. It should be alright as long as there isn’t some clueless Chad who thinks he’s Incel because he watched Taxi Driver and goes to the gym.
it's almost like the word NAZI and how it's used to refer to anyone against the status quo. likewise incel has been highjacked and used to describe anyone who hates women or has anything bad to say about them.