Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel mods are hella intelligent for ghosting his little bitch assed nigga appeal

I’m glad this guy is gone. JFL he’s a fucking normalfag why does he want to be here so badly

this forum has a surprising amount of drama in it. too much soy

JFL, he literally made a comment on Looksmax talking about how he was one of the "good" users and tried to post it here saying it wasn't him. :feelshaha:

this forum has a surprising amount of drama in it. too much soy
can't get more dramatic than this jfl
IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="mogger"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/45/45781.jpg?1662824631[/IMG]

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy​

-
JoinedSep 7, 2022Posts939Online5d 12h 29m
Dear @
Master
@Master , it’s been 10 days suifueling myself to see that I have insufficient privileges to post and interact with my brocels here.

The fact that I apologise for that one thread and you still haven’t let me in is just getting me near to rope.
I got no where else in this gaslighting bluepilled world. This forum is the only hope and cope for me and I can relate to nowhere else.

FFS you let @
Recluse
@Recluse in despite his extreme low iq water is wet and Retardmaxxing posts. You let @
Sneir
@Sneir in who basically overdosed Xanax ozetron 20mg and uses the ‘er’ word too often (In an videogame). You let @
Lonely
@Lonely in who is a youngcel who just got off his mama’s milk feeding breast (No offence brocel). Heck you even let @
The Grinch
@The Grinch in once despite himself admitting that he is a faggot and breaking one of the most basic rules of the forum (I wouldn’t be surprised if he deep-throated a hundred fat cocks by now) But for me? No. I am in the same level as him but you still had to keep me in. Why?

If you are still not satisfied that I am a trucel, private message me and I’ll share you my pics. I bet you‘ll let me in after seeing how giga-trucel ogre-ish I am.

All I ask you to do is to just give me ’one’ last chance and help a brocel out. I swear you could ban me for any of the slightest mistake if I ever made one again.

Thank you, take your own time for reconsideration.

can't get more dramatic than this jfl
IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="mogger"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/45/45781.jpg?1662824631[/IMG]

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy​

-
JoinedSep 7, 2022Posts939Online5d 12h 29m
Dear @
Master
@Master , it’s been 10 days suifueling myself to see that I have insufficient privileges to post and interact with my brocels here.

The fact that I apologise for that one thread and you still haven’t let me in is just getting me near to rope.
I got no where else in this gaslighting bluepilled world. This forum is the only hope and cope for me and I can relate to nowhere else.

FFS you let @
Recluse
@Recluse in despite his extreme low iq water is wet and Retardmaxxing posts. You let @
Sneir
@Sneir in who basically overdosed Xanax ozetron 20mg and uses the ‘er’ word too often (In an videogame). You let @
Lonely
@Lonely in who is a youngcel who just got off his mama’s milk feeding breast (No offence brocel). Heck you even let @
The Grinch
@The Grinch in once despite himself admitting that he is a faggot and breaking one of the most basic rules of the forum (I wouldn’t be surprised if he deep-throated a hundred fat cocks by now) But for me? No. I am in the same level as him but you still had to keep me in. Why?

If you are still not satisfied that I am a trucel, private message me and I’ll share you my pics. I bet you‘ll let me in after seeing how giga-trucel ogre-ish I am.

All I ask you to do is to just give me ’one’ last chance and help a brocel out. I swear you could ban me for any of the slightest mistake if I ever made one again.

Thank you, take your own time for reconsideration.
This guy is fucking delusional

his professor persona is annoying and i am glad he is banned

Why was he banned again?

Never heard of him but I’m glad he’s gone.
00CCC1EA 5342 4D42 8000 B1ED787FD167

why was he banned in a first place?

He made a final post stating that he is not an incel.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: