Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mods do not accept the new user @BoobLover

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
It is an infiltrator. I tried reporting and had a reddit thread as evidence but the thread literally got deleted seconds after being posted.
Luckily I have a screenshot :feelsdevil: not sure how to include a picture in a report.

Screenshot 19

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

How fucking sad can they be
Normal, well adjusted people do not spam accounts to raid an obscure incel forum :feelstastyman:

It's your alt, OP.

@BoobLover

It's funny when idiots rat themselves out instead of keeping their mouths shut. Like they don't know that anyone can see posts on IT.

Btw, IT need to focus on better things than an incel forum.

this reddit user is so retarded that he didn't realize his username is being looked at, the IQ of reddit users isn't high and this shows it, ban that leaked fag shit NOW

@BoobLover

It's funny when idiots rat themselves out instead of keeping their mouths shut. Like they don't know that anyone can see posts on IT.

Btw, IT need to focus on better things than an incel forum.
Yes JFL even princess nigger said she has 0 posts. So mods can clean out all greycels with 0 posts and eventually we will get nigger kitty. They are afraid to post here for fear of being on a watchlist. I don't give a shit I am already on 10 watchlists and probably 11 after the following picture which demonstrates what I will do to her if I ever see her irl

Princesskitty14

Look at the fucking username of this dumbass tranny bro :feelskek:

Karma is indeed a son of a bitch :feelsLightsaber::dab::feelsLightsaber::feelsLSD::dab::smonk::dab:

is that a fucking man or a woman my god most people mog this pile of horseshit im dead serious
She legit looks like my grandmother who died a few months ago at 72 and loved to smoke cigars.
That's saying something

And that was a fucking troon

Yes JFL even princess nigger said she has 0 posts. So mods can clean out all greycels with 0 posts and eventually we will get nigger kitty. They are afraid to post here for fear of being on a watchlist. I don't give a shit I am already on 10 watchlists and probably 11 after the following picture which demonstrates what I will do to her if I ever see her irl

View attachment 612928

Fucking based. Would love to empty an entire magazine into that bitch’s head (in call of duty)

View attachment 612928
is that a fucking man or a woman my god most people mog this pile of horseshit im dead serious
She legit looks like my grandmother who died a few months ago at 72 and loved to smoke cigars.
That's saying something
Fucking based. Would love to empty an entire magazine into that bitch’s head (in call of duty)
"She's" ugly as fuck :lul:

This Male-to-Female incel-in-denial looking ass science experiment needs to take her dysphoric medication from drug dealing phD. doctor @Sneir NOW!!!!! :reeeeee:

"Princess" MY FUCKING ASS

It’s a good username, pity that it was a soy

Princess Kitty is one of the most ugliest women I have ever seen. Fucking trash.

Impressive how incompetent the would be inflators are. Good riddance.

Normal fags can’t leave us alone.

good job @BraincelsRefugee for reporting the cunt
The bitch literally posted and deleted that thread within minutes. Too bad for her, I.N.C.E.L detectives were on her ass.

It says posted one hour ago but that's some soyddit bug. Faggots can't even code the website correctly. Also their built in video player is dogshit and the site lags/fails to load a lot. Not even joking it's worse than here even though we get DDOSed constantly

Last edited:
The bitch literally posted and deleted that thread within minutes. Too bad for her, I.N.C.E.L detectives were on her ass.

It says posted one hour ago but that's some soyddit bug. Faggots can't even code the website correctly. Also their built in video player is dogshit and the site lags/fails to load a lot. Not even joking it's worse than here even though we get DDOSed constantly

I've never had a problem with media playback on .is, in fact it has the best video integration I've seen on a forum. Also, play reddit videos through mpv so you don't waste your time with their shitty web frontend.

I've never had a problem with media playback on .is, in fact it has the best video integration I've seen on a forum. Also, play reddit videos through mpv so you don't waste your time with their shitty web frontend.
Ridiculous how some off-the-shelf forum software (Xenforo) mogs the ever living fuck out of Soyddit's custom solution despite Soyddit being a multi billion dollar company and one of the largest sites on the internet.

They must have a lot of foids on their software team. :feelsseriously: