Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mods please delete my misogynistic threads

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
Since i am a new age jew in germany now and i basically walk around with the star of david on my forhead for being on this forum, my misogynistic threads need to be deleted.

The feds are targeting germancels who post misogynistic stuff online.

No freedom of speech for incels

This government is so cucked by muslims and toilets…

ovER for Germancels

Cucked nation.

Since i am a new age jew in germany now and i basically walk around with the star of david on my forhead for being on this forum, my misogynistic threads need to be deleted.

You crackies are cucked

How would they know it's you posting here? Are you registered with your main email?

Done
Idk if you have other threads you want to delete

Done
Idk if you have other threads you want to delete
Thank you, by chances could you also delete the thread about black women having to die and my 2 creepshot threads? Thanks alot.

Thank you, by chances could you also delete the thread about black women having to die and my 2 creepshot threads? Thanks alot.
Should be good now

Cucked nation.
Hitler was the savior of Germany, britbongs and USA and commies destroyed a great nation

Now it's just a degenerate shithole filled with rapefugees and jews

I live in the Netherlands... 2km away from the German border.
Am I still safe?

Ich wünsche dir Glück, germanischer Bruder. Ich hoffe, dass in den Niederlanden nicht dasselbe passieren wird

you a german nigger?

Ich wünsche dir Glück, germanischer Bruder. Ich hoffe, dass in den Niederlanden nicht dasselbe passieren wird
hört sich nach fbi an :fbi::feelsbaton: herr kommisar lassen sie die incels in ruhe bidde. wir sind arme menschen

hört sich nach fbi an :fbi::feelsbaton: herr kommisar lassen sie die incels in ruhe bidde. wir sind arme menschen
Ich bin Niederländer und mein Großvater war Teil der 5. Panzerdivision der Waffen-SS

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: Western Euros are so cucked its funny. In 2040 you'll have mandatory LGBT and women's rights classes taught by your teacher who came out as Minor attracted. Judging from Germany you'll have beastality sex ed too I'm guessing. :feelskek::feelskek:

Nuke America and Germany (in video games)

Imagine the little nigger is afraid of a lgbt squad because he talked bad about black wymon in public.

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: Western Euros are so cucked its funny. In 2040 you'll have mandatory LGBT and women's rights classes taught by your teacher who came out as Minor attracted. Judging from Germany you'll have beastality sex ed too I'm guessing. :feelskek::feelskek:
Based people from there would have to flee away from those shitholes and emigrate

Based people from there would have to flee away from those shitholes and emigrate
By then even Saudi Arabia is celebrating gay sex and beheading heterosexuals :feelshmm: no emigration from globohomo

Soon, you won´t have a freedom of speech anymore
You already don’t have it kek. Bunch of videos blocked in germany and now they hunt down people that say they don’t like women on the internet

:lul::lul::lul:

Dude just get out of that cultural shithole. I hope Russia will assrape that shit JFL

You already don’t have it kek. Bunch of videos blocked in germany and now they hunt down people that say they don’t like women on the internet
What if i say i dislike women and prefer men because i am a faggot? Will they make faggots illegal? This system is going crazy eating itself

Don’t be so cucked tbh

And on top of this you get WN faggots still wanting do Defend EvRoPaaaa

And on top of this you get WN faggots still wanting do Defend EvRoPaaaa
White nationalist faggots are just retards with a thinly veiled cuck fetish. Defending their white beckies while she gets railed by tyrone and her dog.

Hitler was the savior of Germany, britbongs and USA and commies destroyed a great nation

Now it's just a degenerate shithole filled with rapefugees and jews
Heil Hitler and Mussolini

White nationalist faggots are just retards with a thinly veiled cuck fetish. Defending their white beckies while she gets railed by tyrone and her dog.
Also they have some kind of inferiority complex with niggers

Im talking about this forum,
I think they are after .is

How would they even go about locating you? Is that you in your avi?
You make it sound like its hard for law enforcement to locate a person over the internet

You make it sound like its hard for law enforcement to locate a person over the internet
I assumed if you use a VPN and encrypted email and don't doxx yourself it would be pretty difficult yea

I assumed if you use a VPN and encrypted email and don't doxx yourself it would be pretty difficult yea
I doubt the majority of users on here use either