Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mom Asked me about Inceldom

eatdinner

eatdinner

death by dickpill
★★★★★
The word incel has officially gone mainstream. She asked me if I knew anything about it. We usually talk about various societal things like that but I completely denied knowing anything about it and avoided the convo.

I'm sure she knows, I'm sorry Mom, she still has some delusional hope for me. She doesn't know I have a micro. :feelscry:

It's interesting and depressing to know how much sex is going on around you that your completely not apart of. Most workplaces I've worked at people are fucking. It's always suifuel discovering that one girl thats super platonic with you is fucking one of your male coworkers.

I don't know what I did to end up this way. Blackpill hitting a little harder than usual tonight.

Imagine your mom reading this. And then reading all other posts because she knows that it is you she spoke yesterday.

I don't think there's anything wong with telling your parents that you're ugly and that's why its over for you

Imagine your mom reading this. And then reading all other posts because she knows that it is you she spoke yesterday.
SON WTF ARE YOU POSTING

I don't think there's anything wong with telling your parents that you're ugly and that's why its over for you
I tried to tell her in an indirect way. To her the issues are unfathomable. She thinks I'm just shy or stupid or something. Plus how do I tell my mom I got a micro that's way too embarrassing.

Blackpill commandment: don't talk about blackpill to anyone not even your parents

It's interesting and depressing to know how much sex is going on around you that your completely not apart of. Most workplaces I've worked at people are fucking. It's always suifuel discovering that one girl thats super platonic with you is fucking one of your male coworkers.
This part :feelsbadman:
This is brutal af when you realize it :feelsbadman:

Oh yeah, mine already knows I'm deep into this shit. When that Jake Davidson shot up those people here in bongland she was worried I would do the same kek.