Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mom asked me why i dont look at girls

I was walking with my mom in the park and some Albanian stacy was walking towards us on the street. After she passed my mom asked me "that girl with the curly hair was so cute, did you see her?"
And I said no as I only noticed her from the corner of my eye.
My mom then said "why arent you looking at girls? What are you looking at then? You have to put some interest in them and introduce yourself"
Jfl she wants my subhuman ass to be openly slobbering over some stacy on the street and further blowing up female egos.
I no longer look at females since I know theres no point. By looking at them i am automatically putting myself in a losing situation. I am giving the female a higher sense of entitlement, while I make myself look like a subhuman beggar. I wont beg, I know these females dont want me so I wont even try.
Yeah see your mother expects something like this -

My mom asks me the same thing and whether I'm gay or not because I never talked to foids.
What a sad world
It truly is. My mom used to do the same thing back when I was in my 20s. By then I was already defeated by life. We would walk into a Pharmacy for some dick cream (don't ask) and my Mom would strike up a conversation with the Pharmacist. I'd just wait in the waiting area and sit in a chair. My Mom would then berate me for not coming over to talk to the "pretty girl" and make conversation with her. She would say things like, "Oh my God did you see her eyes? Her hair? Her figure? She was so beautiful. I think you should ask her out on a date." to which I would respond I didn't even look in her direction and didn't notice. My Mom would get so angry that I wasn't eye-fucking women all the time and asking every fucking pretty girl on a date. BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER YOU WHORE! SHE'S GOING TO SAY NO! AND NOT IN A NICE WAY. SHE'S GOING TO SAY, 'EWWW GROSS!' OR 'NO YOU FREAK!' OR A COMBINATION OF THE TWO AND THAT'S GOING TO CAUSE ME TO SLIP FURTHER INTO A DEPRESSING NOTHING THAN I ALREADY AM! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND IM NOT GOING TO SUBJUGATE MYSELF TO THAT KIND OF HARSH PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT!......is what I'd scream inside my head.

It truly is. My mom used to do the same thing back when I was in my 20s. By then I was already defeated by life. We would walk into a Pharmacy for some dick cream (don't ask) and my Mom would strike up a conversation with the Pharmacist. I'd just wait in the waiting area and sit in a chair. My Mom would then berate me for not coming over to talk to the "pretty girl" and make conversation with her. She would say things like, "Oh my God did you see her eyes? Her hair? Her figure? She was so beautiful. I think you should ask her out on a date." to which I would respond I didn't even look in her direction and didn't notice. My Mom would get so angry that I wasn't eye-fucking women all the time and asking every fucking pretty girl on a date. BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER YOU WHORE! SHE'S GOING TO SAY NO! AND NOT IN A NICE WAY. SHE'S GOING TO SAY, 'EWWW GROSS!' OR 'NO YOU FREAK!' OR A COMBINATION OF THE TWO AND THAT'S GOING TO CAUSE ME TO SLIP FURTHER INTO A DEPRESSING NOTHING THAN I ALREADY AM! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND IM NOT GOING TO SUBJUGATE MYSELF TO THAT KIND OF HARSH PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT!......is what I'd scream inside my head.
She literally wants you to be a betacuck creep and give validation to every girl you come across. Your mom lives in her own world and is the reason you are an incel. Also, where is your fucking father. I get similar shit from my parents. Raised me my whole life to be a cuck, slave.

This kind of shit makes my blood boil

Every time a beta male is staring at her, and she catches him, and she puts in 10 times less interest.. her ego gets a boost and she gets a dopamine rush for being the socially dominant one.

The worst is my friends do this patented 'beta male smile' when a girl is walking the other way past us. Its about the most unsexy thing in the world to women, but they still love it as the beta male is showing he is subservient to her(without her even giving sex).
This is why foid belong in niqabs. Seriously, think about it, imagine how much more humble foids would be if men weren't constantly looking at them/flirting w them because he can't see what she looks like. Literally would cause all foids to become more humble by making it so that males dont stare at her

OffTopic: I always wonder, @FidelCashflow how do you immediately recognized her to be Albanian? And yes affirmative there are many Albanian stacies out there.

OffTopic: I always wonder, @FidelCashflow how do you immediately recognized her to be Albanian? And yes affirmative there are many Albanian stacies out there.
Well the area I live in there are many other Albanians, plus I can immediately recognize them fromt their distinct characteristics that make them look different from other white girls I see

Just give her a firm handshake and she's yours, bro.

Well the area I live in there are many other Albanians, plus I can immediately recognize them fromt their distinct characteristics that make them look different from other white girls I see
I also knew quite a lot of Albanians and it's safe to say that your women are among the most superficial females out there.

I also knew quite a lot of Albanians and it's safe to say that your women are among the most superficial females out there.
They really are. Worst of all these younger females all have massive egos since they've grown up in the west and have been treated like gods by western simps

No one ever noticed me do it with a real foid but at the mall I always refuse to look at fashion ads with foids on them like Victorias Secret. One time my friend was like bro why do you always look away when we pass there, are you like gay bro? I didn’t really know how to respond I forget what I said ngl

They really are. Worst of all these younger females all have massive egos since they've grown up in the west and have been treated like gods by western simps
Many Arabs and turks here in Germany are cucked foid worshipping as well. It's painful to watch this civilization going to waste with feminism

Many Arabs and turks here in Germany are cucked foid worshipping as well. It's painful to watch this civilization going to waste with feminism

Thats sad how they are becoming these little cucked beta males. You know the only thing more unsexy to a European woman than a non-black ethnic man, is a beta male cucked ethnic man.

She probably thinks your gay because you dont talk to any girls or bring around any girls. They are willing to jump those extreme assumptions rather than believe they gave birth to a dud. Times have changed and they dont understand that its next to impossible to get a women unless your above average.

Thats sad how they are becoming these little cucked beta males. You know the only thing more unsexy to a European woman than a non-black ethnic man, is a beta male cucked ethnic man.
Exactly.

Mothers are delusional most of the time

im just happy that my mother understands the blackpi

I was walking with my mom in the park and some Albanian stacy was walking towards us on the street. After she passed my mom asked me "that girl with the curly hair was so cute, did you see her?"
And I said no as I only noticed her from the corner of my eye.
My mom then said "why arent you looking at girls? What are you looking at then? You have to put some interest in them and introduce yourself"
Jfl she wants my subhuman ass to be openly slobbering over some stacy on the street and further blowing up female egos.
I no longer look at females since I know theres no point. By looking at them i am automatically putting myself in a losing situation. I am giving the female a higher sense of entitlement, while I make myself look like a subhuman beggar. I wont beg, I know these females dont want me so I wont even try.

Try explaining that to your mom OP. That they dont like u.

fastest way to make them look away and ignore you is to look at them yourself anyway
the only time holes will really make eye contact is when they're with their bf to spite you

Tell her its because she produced a fucking ugly incel so looking at them might get you arrested for sexual harassment :soy: :soy: :soy:

I feel sorry for my mom. She is a good lady but just doesn't get my pain. I really like her and she's sad for me but there's nothing she can do.
Brutal mom pill

Looks is all you need anything else is cope and doesn’t matter