Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom buying me a PS5

riiceecracker

riiceecracker

Recruit
★★★★★
So my mom texted me asking if I want a PS5 and if I do she is buying it for me. You guys think its a trap?

Nigger you are 37 and your mom is still buying you consoles

Richcel moment

I’d say yes

Mine bought me soldering tips.

Based.

Unless if there's a catch to it?

your Lazy ass been on earth for 37 years and can’t afford a ps5 , say no and buy it yourself saying yes will make you more lazy
Consoom

Being coddled by your toilet whore mother is a fakecel trait.
Trucel trait: your toilet whore mother treated u like trash.

Being coddled by your toilet whore mother is a fakecel trait.
Trucel trait: your toilet whore mother treated u like trash.
She has always treated me as trash, this came out from nowhere. That's why I'm suspicious.

Nigger you are 37 and your mom is still buying you consoles
Richcel moment
Based neetcel
:yes:
Just get a job theory ?
Jewish people judaism antisemitism meme jewish state judaism

Plot twist: There is a bomb in the PS5

PS5 IS a BAD CHOICE , my ps4 already got Safe Mode Bug after 4 years , forcing me to Reset my ps4 once in a while . And propably Sony forcing you to get a PS5 that way by installing Bugs in Software Updates.

You Should get a mid Tier gaming PC instead ( around 500€ ) , There are Options Go with 16 GB RAM and a GTX above 1500 .

And you can GET CRACKS OF ANY GAME THAT CAN BE PLAYED OFFLINE . means you will Safe huge Amounts of Money .
So my mom texted me asking if I want a PS5 and if I do she is buying it for me. You guys think its a trap?

Is your mother okay with your ldar lifestyle at 36?

if ur gonna dinosaurnuggiemaxx just beg for money instead

your Lazy ass been on earth for 37 years and can’t afford a ps5 , say no and buy it yourself saying yes will make you more lazy
Who cares about being lazy, we’re Incels, why should we contribute to a society which hates us?

Who cares about being lazy, we’re Incels, why should we contribute to a society which hates us?
you work for yourself ,you are the one who should care when you being lazy cause that won’t make your life any better and the result of being lazy will only effect you and make you more depressed , not having the best genetic or a gf shouldn’t stop you from being the best version of yourself

:fuk: this is what I think about everyday.

I wish my mommy bought me a playstation this year
Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

say that to a 20yo not a 37yo
bro hit the point of no return
might aswell just enjoy shitty copes until he dies

Lol must be a youngcel I felt horrible about staying at my mom's house at 23 being 29 Id feel like a sack of shit for taking anything from her now I m an adult I am moneymaxxed and stand in my own two feet. As for it being a trap how the hell would any of usa know as well do not know your mother. But I will say any deal with a foid is like a deal with the devil so be careful.

say that to a 20yo not a 37yo
bro hit the point of no return
might aswell just enjoy shitty copes until he dies
If he has an education and work experience, there is no reason to give up.