Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom mad at man for taking pics of her daughters at the beach

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Theyre wearing skimpy bikini at beach. Can't even take pics without Karen bothering you

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdyjv2o5/

:blackpill:

E271887A FDB9 4C65 A8AE 571AD7D139A7

Last edited:
What a cuck for actually deleting them

I would tell them to call the police. Man just wanted to jack off to some prime white JB PUSSY :feelsree:

she inadvertently showed the entire world the pictures hes taken on tikok shes too stupid

I had a friend who did this at summer camp, he would always hang around 9 - 12 year old foids and talk to them. At the beach once, he was around the same group of foids, this time they were in their bikinis. He took out his phone to take a pic when I told him not to do it, but he did anyways. :feelspuke:

The whole thing is probably staged and is mere feminist propaganda probably.
I hate jewtok and jewtube they are all feminist cucked

What a cuck for actually deleting them
Jfl you aren’t even able to talk to women. You probably would have given them your whole phone

I had a friend who did this at summer camp. He would always hang around those 9 - 12 year old foids and talk to them. At the beach, he was around the same group of foids, this time they were in their bikinis, he took out his phone to take a pic, and I told him not to do it, but he did.
its protected by the first amendment right

Jfl you aren’t even able to talk to women. You probably would have given them your whole phone
Lol no I would’ve ran away, wouldn’t just stand there letting then record my face. I wouldn’t have been taking pics in the first place though, boomers are retarded

I had a friend who did this at summer camp, he would always hang around 9 - 12 year old foids and talk to them. At the beach once, he was around the same group of foids, this time they were in their bikinis. He took out his phone to take a pic when I told him not to do it, but he did anyways. :feelspuke:
Why are you disgusted by this? You feel bad for the little girls oinkwell?

Why are you disgusted by this? You feel bad for the little girls oinkwell?
Nah. I just knew he was gonna view those pics for "research" later, which grosses me out.

I don't think what he did was illegal.

she inadvertently showed the entire world the pictures hes taken on tikok shes too stupid
They dont mind, they post themselves all the time, this is for the show to everyone see how strong and independent they are.

They dont mind, they post themselves all the time, this is for the show to everyone see how strong and independent they are.
yeah feminist propaganda

Nah. I just knew he was gonna view those pics for "research" later, which grosses me out.
Have you never masturbated before? Or maybe in the past had you not masturbated and that's why it grossed you out? Or was it the young age that grossed you out?

Have you never masturbated before? Or maybe in the past had you not masturbated and that's why it grossed you out? Or was it the young age that grossed you out?
I started masturbating when I was 12 (I was 14 at summer camp). It was mainly the young age that grossed me out.

I started masturbating when I was 12 (I was 14 at summer camp). It was mainly the young age that grossed me out.
mogs me, i started at 14.

Epic fail by oldcel.

yep:

ThePic

which shows it isn't even about their privacy it's about showing them power-tripping shaming an old man and advertising to chad how they are prime JB worth photographing

yep:

View attachment 588499

which shows it isn't even about their privacy it's about showing them power-tripping shaming an old man and advertising to chad how they are prime JB worth photographing
its protected by the first amendment right, you have the right to record foids

The age of the girls he took pics of.
thepic-png.588499

This is the only picture we see, which contains 3 girls.
Rightmost wearing a black bikini.
Leftmost wearing a ... pink thong? Dunno
Not sure about one in middle, she could be nude for all I know.

How old do you think each of them left/middle/right is?

thepic-png.588499

This is the only picture we see, which contains 3 girls.
Rightmost wearing a black bikini.
Leftmost wearing a ... pink thong? Dunno
Not sure about one in middle, she could be nude for all I know.

How old do you think each of them left/middle/right is?
I meant at summer camp, one of my friends took a pic of 10 yr old foid.

lmao he's chilling bro don't even mind

They can wear the most revealing clothing to advertise themselves to Chad but when an ugly male takes an interest they act like it's something wrong. Why would you go to a public place wearing as little as you can if you weren't trying to get fucked?