Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom shames incel son for trying to get a hooker

if a son is close to being in his therties then parents definitely need to help him lose his virginity by buying him a hooker.
also it's not her buisness anyway, she probably was getting fucked by chad by the time she was in her 20s

Imagine being 20 years old and caring about your mother's bullshit opinions.

Dude like.. i fucking hate reddit so much, i saw a thread earlier of a fucking femcel complaining about her sad life despite having gotten railed by chad at some point (which she admited) AND THAT POST HAD OVER 1000 UPVOTES AND COMENTS

and then we have this incel here who has actually an issue and how many upvotes he gets?

ONE

Humanity is just cruel man, and this stupid site does not make things better

I told my mum i am going too hookers cause she made me so subhuman

Dude like.. i fucking hate reddit so much, i saw a thread earlier of a fucking femcel complaining about her sad life despite having gotten railed by chad at some point (which she admited) AND THAT POST HAD OVER 1000 UPVOTES AND COMENTS

and then we have this incel here who has actually an issue and how many upvotes he gets?

ONE

Humanity is just cruel man, and this stupid site does not make things better
Reddit is gay, and anyone still posting there is hopeless.

Lmao even normies pay for sex

They'll literally spend twice (or 100x) the cost of a hooker just taking some ugly fat roastie on a few dates